Thread: Childhood memories

Childhood memories

Yesterday we were at the mall, my wife was looking for a birthday gift for her mother in a clothes store that caters to, I wont say older, let's say mature women. I was walking behind her and all at once I get a glance at a pair of panties and WOW!, I get a blast from the past. When I was younger my friends mom would drive me crazy, she never worked but she always looked amazing, and for some reason I knew she was on to me. When we would be playing at his house she made sure I always got a peek at her panties, she wore these swirly coloured type, once we were playing pool in his basement and his mom came down to fold some clothes, and when she was walking by she gave me a long look and when I looked over at the basket of clothes she just folded there were those panties in full view on top. When my friend went to get us a drink I had to have a feel, I wanted to take them so bad, but I had a feeling she was on to me and was intesapatienting that I was going to take them. What a great memory from childhood. Well when we walked out of the store I stopped my wife and told her there was something in that store I wanted, she couldn't believe that I would want something out of a store like that. I am very open to my wife and told her the story and told her I had to have those panties, without another word we were back in that store, I sometimes take my wife for granted, she will do anything to make me happy, she really is a gift. I point them out to her and she couldn't believe I was going crazy for those panties, she asked me if I was sure, I told her I had to have them. I couldn't wait to get home a put them on, when I did it was like I was fulfilling something from thirty years ago, and It took me back to lost memories of that time in my life. I don't know what came over me, it was like I was a little kid again. Has this ever happened to anyone else, you see something that a women's wearing or see something that triggers something from the past, and takes you back to your childhood. WOW what a great feeling.

HI Luvs: Well in my case it should be this question; what triggers the childhood memories that are so strong . For me its lace front Vainty Fair briefs (the one that fit me so good at age 14 and kept me so stimulated

For em tho it shouldbe what stimulates my mammaries , in a Maidenform bra lacecup undersires that fit me

silver-pursuit-pedal-plane.jpgI have never had that happen with clothing, but about ten years ago, I got a Christmas catalog from an upscale toy store (probably Hammacher-Schlemmer, or something like that). I was about to toss the catalog into the paper recycling bin, when it fell open to a page that had the airplane pedal car in it that I had as a child. It had been my uncle's, who is six years older than I, and when he outgrew it, it became mine. I am going to go look for it online, and if I find it, I'll come back here and add a pic. But it brought an incredible momentary wave of nostalgia for those (not so) good old days.

FOUND IT! The paint color is brighter than I remember, but that may be because mine was produced during the war, and they had to use some sort of ersatz coloring agent in the paint.
    Last edited by DorothyElizabeth; 01-12-2015 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Add photo
    "We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are." Anais Nin

Now that you mention it. Over Thanksgiving holidays, my sister and I were looking at some old family photos and low and behold there was a picture of my cousin Judy all dressed up going to some sort of affair. She was wearing a dress with a really full skirt. What I really enjoyed was the fact that Judy must have been wearing the petticoat that I had tried on just a few months before when I had been in her house alone. Such great, and might I add, exciting memories of many years ago.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

I have a question for you. When you say "she made sure I always got a peek at her panties.." was she wearing them when you got a peek? If so, was she on to you or teasing you in the wrong way?
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

I didn't know then, but now thinking about it at a older age, I really believe she was doing it on purpose knowing I was going to look, or got caught so many times trying to look up her skirt she knew I was going to look.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim_Bitzflick View Post
    I have a question for you. When you say "she made sure I always got a peek at her panties.." was she wearing them when you got a peek? If so, was she on to you or teasing you in the wrong way?
    Good question ... that friend's mom sounds a little creepy to me. Not necessarily that she had some intuition about your interest in women's clothes, but more like an inappropriate sexual aspect to her behavior toward you.

Over the years there have been things that I have bought as they triggered memories of past happy times.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Kurtz View Post
    that friend's mom sounds a little creepy to me.
    I have to disagree. Sounds like she helped form a great memory without crossing any boundaries. I remember lusting after my friend's mum when I was younger!

As for clothing memories, I'm still searching for a black see-through bra like the one that my first 'serious' girlfriend wore that pushed all the right buttons. (Ok, not a childhood memory but still powerful after all this time)

xox

If I could find a bra like the first one I fell in love with I would get it in a heartbeat. If for nothing more than just the memories of a simpler time.

When I was about 10 or 11 my female cousin and I were playing dress up and my aunt walked and decided to join in the fun. As long as I live I will never forget the sight of seeing her removing her dress and standing in front of me. She was wearing tan stockings with a white satin garter belt, very frilly see thru panties along with a very lacey white push up bra. I was hooked on that look. She is in her 80's now but is still very well dressed and always wears stockings.