Thread: ramblings - mending feelings, breaking toes

Aspiring Member

ramblings - mending feelings, breaking toes

I was talking to my mother about the problems that I'm having with my wife. She said, "why don't you just leave her?" I said if I do, she threatened to let everyone know about my crossdressing, which I can take, but I don't think my parents can handle with their place in Korean society (it's a small world for them). My mom said, "these days crossdressing isn't so bad. A lot of people do it." It brightened my spirits knowing my mom supported me. She would rather that I not crossdress, but knows I cannot stop.

on another note, i dropped a ladder on my foot and I think i broke a toe. It looks like I won't be able to wear heels for a while

I don't have any advice about your family situation, but about 15 years ago, I broke two toes on one foot and found that wearing modest (3"-ish) heels actually made them feel better while they were mending. It was a great excuse to wear heels out to the store and such.

- Diane

I hope the toe is not broken. I broke a big toe in a bicycle accident. It took over a year to stop hurting, and is much larger than the big toe on my other foot now. It is harder to put on high heels , even though it was 18 yrs ago. Hoping yours heals faster, better. It sounds like things will be better in time, hoping the marriage can be salvaged.

It's good to know your mother supports your happiness.
    Ouch! I hope your toe heals quickly!