Thread: Told the daughter

Just a Cross Dresser Kacey Black.'s Avatar

Told the daughter

In a strange discussion this evening, it came out finally.

A step daughter was in her moms office... oogling some sweater dress I'd given my wife. (Luckilly, we're the same size)... she came out in to the living room WEARING IT... all the while (playfully) claiming she looked better, etc... which is fun to me. She is a girl, 27 yrs old, like 250 lbs, 5'2" and just stretching the daylights out of this poor thing... and that's when it came up... I'm just smiling.

She said, and I quote: "What? I look better in it than you" And that's when I just figured I'd go for it.

Meanwhile, my own daughter is giggling up a storm... and so, knowing my kid is 15 almost 16 and reasonably bright, I told her... and a lot of things clicked for her this night.

I think she's ok. We're talking and it's like nothing has changed really.... and in 4 months, we are still planning what we do best... Racing.

Whew... wondered when that'd happen.

I'm sure other questions may arise, but we'll leave it as it is for now & let it gel.

That's very nice to hear! I've been picturing my future daughter and I, teaching her to do her makeup, throwing fashion ideas at each other, and just dressing up for fun in general. All the things traditional dads don't have in bonding with their daughters (and not that I won't teach her to build and fix things!).

Congratulations to you and having a bright, open-minded daughter.

Congratulations Kaisa!

It is a hard thing to do, but now it is behind you.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Good for you Kaisa, I haven't done it yet. Keep us updated on any changes or questions.
    Does your step daughter know as well?
    Glad your 16yr old is ok with it.
    Hugs

Gone to live my life
    Hi Kaisa,

Glad to hear you were able to be up front with your daughter . . . I hope it all works out.

Hugs

Isha

Gold Member
    Kids can be tough as the old protective feelings come out to go with any fears that might be there. My daughter used to raid "Mom's other closet" and I would have to send my wife to reclaim "My" clothes. Part of having another young lady in the house. I think it is good to let it ride some. Give her time to digest more and she will ask questions if she needs to. Mine took about two days and then went wild with it.

My daughter has been out and about with me since she was five and is now thirteen.We live as three girls in a house and that suits her just fine! She likes the fact that I am unique....
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Hay back up racing thats what i went to know love ci dy

Kaisa, nice story, I hope you keep talking with your daughter, there might be some shopping trips in the future.

How nice Kaisa. She sounds like a well adjusted daughter, good on ya ! Hope it continues to go well.

Erin
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...

Sounds like it went well. I applaud you for just being honest with her and not trying to hide it. Well done!