Thread: Under dressed at the Barrett Jackson auto auction

Under dressed at the Barrett Jackson auto auction

I almost never under dress, but,I started this morning in a black bra and panties, so i decided to wear them under my clothes as I went to the Barrett Jackson auto auction today.

Felt really good!
    Last edited by Cara Lacey; 01-13-2015 at 11:15 PM. Reason: TMI
    Cara

Very cool!

But the big question is... What did you buy? Something from the Ron Pratte collection perhaps?

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

So the bra was not just on the cars!!!!!!!

Platinum Member
    Hi Cara, I hope you took your big purse loaded with cash.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Did you wear heels ? You can walk many miles at BJ s little get together in cloudy Scottsdale .
    Its supposed to burn off later today and be sunny again .
    How wonderful to walk and feel your slip and bra moving under your clothes and the feel of garter straps pulling on your thighs is wonderful as well.
    Also I hope you had a memorable day looking at so many pretty cars . "I dreamed I bought a Ferrari in my Maidenform Bra" .

The car I was interested in went for about four times as much as I've seen them go for on eBay. The prices at this place are astronomical!

There is a 57 Corvette that's going up for auction on Saturday I am interested in. But I doubt that I will get it.

its always a great car show... but do not expect to get any great deals.
    Last edited by Cara Lacey; 01-14-2015 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Typos
    Cara

Cara, I watched the Auction on TV and I think I saw you there. Not really, but undressing is great and so were the cars. I love to see Richard, from the show Gas Monkey run his cars through that auction.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I was watching Gas Monkey show just yesterday at work now Im not a gear head by any means but that Boss 429 mustang was awesome. He sold that there last year and didnt get as much as he wanted. The Gas Monkey guys are about 25 miles from my house.
    All the ladies that attend those things dress so nicely too.

Lots of cougars trolling for fat cats.. My wife got a kick out of watching a couple of bleached blonds talk me up.
    They lost interest when I told them my wife had a roadster.
    Cara