Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: under dressed at work

under dressed at work

Today I went to work in bra and panties under my work wear, I was completely on my own all day so I gave myself a big shot of perfume as well, with the music on loud I was dancing all day and feeling super feminine .
    I'm now looking forward to my next chance to do the same. What a feeling of liberation I would recommend if you get the chance
    Luv Emma

Good for you Emma. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

i wear my hose and panties to work every day love it

I wore my pantyhose, panties and camisole today under my man clothes and had to get down on the floor under some desks to work on phone and network wiring in the office... I was so afraid that my sweater was going to slide up my back exposing my intimates.. Luckily, I think I didn't give anyone a show.

It's been darn cold here in the upper Midwest lately - but pantyhose, tights and cami's have helped immensely the last few weeks. (Not just for warmth - they feel great too!) When coworkers complain about the cold I remind them that they should dress in layers. I say that I do and I feel fantastic! (and I do)

Since I am in and out of my truck all day in these chilly days, I often wear tight or panty hose under my jeans

I would always wear panties to work , often being seen by my co workers .
    They looked like mens bikini briefs (solids no pink or purple) plausible deniability.
    And I used to wear pantyhose yrs ago for skiing ,
    Now I wear a bra everyday and with a slip under my shirt and pants , love my brassieres.

I think this is a "secret" that most of us share. I have been dressing pantyhose under jeans some times at work, I felt I was less "angry" with genetic girls that were able to wear it Just kidding on the "angry" of course but at the end of the day I see many many many ladies wearing jeans and boots, are they crossdressers? If we take the definition as it is.... yes they are !

lucky girl emma, i'm braving-up for this step.

I underdress every day (truck driver) I feel so much more relaxed wearing a sports bra and panties....

Back in my working days before I retired I wore my panties. garter belt, and stockings a lot.
    Did it more when I worked the front counter. If I was back in the shop I limited it to my panties
    and socks inside my work boots.

I would love to wear a bra, but I have worked with many of my colleagues for so long its its not uncommon for a hand on the shoulder or back and it would be felt. Would be interesting to see how they respond but not ready for that conversation with most of them.

From some time ago, I wear panties every day, in fact I don't have male boxers, and now in winter, I wear panthyhose and girdles at work, under my trousers. It's a wonderful feeling for me, and I go to work happier. I've worn a bra sometimes, under several layers of clothes on, but I felt uncomfortable for the fear of being caught.

I wear panties and a pullover bra at work everyday, that's the only place where I'm really careful not to be noticed

I've been underdressing for work for between 15 and 20 years. I haven't worn men's undies in that time - usually satin French knickers or satin briefs, sometimes knickerless if I am wearing pantyhose. Hosiery is always present under my trousers - stockings or hold-ups (thigh-highs to our American friends) or pantyhose. Depending on the shirt I may also wear lingerie under my shirt too...

So, today, with a very dark, thickish shirt on I am modelling my latest purchases from Secrets in Lace, pale pink satin thong, ivory garter belt with pink embroidery, pale pink satin slip with lovely lace trim. Stockings are a bit boring - plain tops, modern Lycra based ones in nude, probably about 15D - "cheap and cheerful". I did put on the new pink lacy bra as well to begin with but I always feel that a bra is a bit more "obvious", even under a shirt like today's so I ditched that - will put that on as soon as I get home for a Michelle home-alone evening
    I have a few colleagues who know about Michelle, some who know I underdress so it is always a fun and interesting topic of conversation. Oh yes, we compare scents too - today I am using Body Shop's White Musk Smoky Rose (shower gel, body lotion and eau de toilette). One of my colleagues often wears CK Euphoria - my favourite - I love smelling her on those days Her favourite of mine is Ellen Tracy - recommended to me by a GG friend in NYC but not readily available in the UK. I sometimes wear Armani Code, too - my second fave.

Michelle will probably never get to come to work on a normal weekday (she has been in at a weekend when no-one else was in) but she is never far away and I love the knowledge that she is lurking only just under the surface.

Hugs and kisses to all you naughty underdressers xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Michelle
    xxx

Michelle
    xxx

When I was working I would wear panties and bras in the winter but now that I retired I wear bras , tops and panties with makeup every day. It makes one feel and look so good. It must be acceptable no one ever mentions anything about it to me, just normal now.

Yesterday I underdressed for a day-meet in London with people i've never met before, tho my colleague did know I was - cami, knickers, hose. It was quite an experience discussing the topic on the underground trains. Today back home fully dressed tho, is better!

I occasionally work from home and have started using it as an opportunity to wear a bra during the day. Made me feel sooooooo good, and actually really helped calm my nerves about a big project.
    I'm a girl when I feel like it

I underdress everyday. No biggie. I can't. Go a day without my panties.

Panties4me

luv to underdress

Quote Originally Posted by Richelle423 View Post
    I underdress everyday. No biggie. I can't. Go a day without my panties.
    Having worn panties 24/7 for quite some time, underdressing at work is the norm for me. On most occasions as well as my panties I also wear a cami or shapewear cami when the weather permits. Love the colder weather when I can get away with panty hose and a bra, like I did last night No big deal you may say, but as a Correctional Officer, a little bit risky.

Here goes nothing! I'm going to wear my panties to work today for the first time! I'm a chef so there's lots of moving around. I'm just worried about comfort level. We'll see how it goes. Feels kinda exhilarating already.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    "..............I gave myself a big shot of perfume as well, with the music on loud I was dancing all day and feeling super feminine ............"

I hope your occupation is in an information kiosk in the middle of a big train station!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

It gets interesting throughout the day when you have small panties that don't fit and they start

sliding

Down
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    It gets interesting throughout the day when you have small panties that don't fit and they start

sliding

Down
    yes, been there, done that, got the t-shirt! :-)))
    I prefer the high-leg cut to minimise that problem.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Banned Read only
    i usually wear (WHATS VISIBLE) at work, women's champion shoes, hair in a pony tail bob and plain women's jeans but i dont present FEMALE at work yet