Thread: Has this been considered?

Has this been considered?

Since so many people here are locked so deeply in the closet, have the powers that be here at cd.com thought about opening a trading post forum of sorts? I have some 20 pairs of heels, countless tops and dresses, either brand new or worn once, that don't fit me or my style anymore, and I would love to pass them along to others, in most cases, at substantial savings. My wife has lost almost 80 lbs, and I have a closet full of plus size dresses, also, only worn once or twice. Would there be any interest? I dont know how else to recoup some of the expense this hobby has cost me! This is really my only cd hangout, as I really only go to mainstream places, and there arent an overwhelming amount of genetic women who need sz 10 five and six in heels. Just curious is all. Sorry if its been brought up before to negative response. Thanks!

We had a section called classified and it was hardly used so it was removed and it will not be coming back.

If you have anything to sell then you can post in clothing, shopping and beauty...bearing in mind Cd.com will hold no responsibility for any transactions.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna