Thread: Is anyone else like me?

Is anyone else like me?

Trying to find an answer. So I'm a guy with a little bit of body hair and mens hair cut. I love wearing a skirt and heals or boots. I don't wear a wig and make up other then lip gloss. I once had a friend do me up to where I was quite passable (was strange; like looking at a stranger in the mirror!), but I'm a guy and I realize that.

Does any one else here like to look like a guy and dress like a girl?

It's not my desire, but I expect there are many here that are in the same boat as you.

DonnaT

yes LexiNexi,

I'm like that, i like my stubble/beard and hairy chest to show, but to dress like a woman.

:-)

No, sorry, can't say that I do. I much prefer looking like I do in my avatar as much as possible.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

not me,I want to be as much as a woman as possible,wish I had boobs!

thank you DonnaT that closed thread was really interesting for me.

I feel i am exploring my feminine side but that i'm all-man in doing this, and its changing my manner - gentility, slower-paced, more careful, more thoughtful, safer driver for others. I feel its balancing me as a human being, regardless of gender.

xxx

Hi Lexi and others...

Check out this thread: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...nt-quot-Agenda

Pamela and Lexi: why don't your read through that and make some comments there - I'm closing this thread because we only allow one thread to be open on any specific subject at a time...

Katey