Thread: Mind Blown!

Mind Blown!

I am thinking of getting a tattoo on my wrist that says "I am Kelley Anne" as a constant reminder of my female side.
    I was designing it and looking for a cute, girly font I saw a gothic one I thought would be cute. I changed the text to that font to see if I liked it, (I did) and then looked at the the name: KellyAnnGothic.
    I am happy and feel free when I'm dressed like a woman.

Its is a nice idea, however I would want it where I cannot see it. This is a general rule for every tattoo in mu opinion.

Sounds to me like it was meant to be. Go for it!!

Hugs,
    Melody

It is a neat idea ,
    My 2 cents design it pick the location then wait 6 months and see if you still it and it's location and then go for it.
    It is easier to change that way

Quote Originally Posted by chelyann View Post
    It is a neat idea ,
    My 2 cents design it pick the location then wait 6 months and see if you still it and it's location and then go for it.
    It is easier to change that way
    Good advice, I tend to get overly excited.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelley Anne View Post
    ... getting a tattoo on my wrist that says "I am Kelley Anne" as a constant reminder of my female side....
    You need a tattoo to remind you of who you are? Seems like you could just remember that.

I been thinking of something similar but maybe a symbol like a starfish or a rose on my leg or thigh. I been considering something for few months now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    You need a tattoo to remind you of who you are? Seems like you could just remember that.
    Oh, I dunno. Could be helpful as Kelly Anne gets older if she gets dementia, "Hello dear I'm"..(pause as reads wrist).."thats right, Kelly Anne."

Tattoos are forever. 10 years from now, you might wish it were gone.

Never seen the point of Tattoos and if we really need a reminder of a person's name I question the point more. I know people like the idea of their kids names or their partner (which then causes problems if they split up). But the idea of putting a reminder of your feminine side... seems like a bad idea to me. I guess you can pass the name off as a previous partner or something if anyone did see it but... I dunno seems pointless to me.

I have a small dragon on my shoulder
    Does that make me "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo"
    Northern Monkeys versus Southern Softies My avatar is used by me with the permission of it's creator, Jason Thompson a wonderful American artist You cannot change me, though I can change the way I dress.

Tattoos are a personal journey and to some they are a sign or a symbol of a fact or statement.
    A reminder of passed events, loved ones and memories...
    I have a lot of tattoo's and most people like them, I would hazard a guess because they are quite artful in nature.
    At the end of the day take your time over it, be 100% sure your happy with the design of your tattoo.
    And above all, remember your getting it done for you and nobody else...
    Your doing something that is for you and price and pain doesn't come into the fact that your going to get a real buzz out of it

Kate

Let's see, your avatar is a pic of a sign that states 'Nobody knows I'm a crossdresser'. So you're going to go from one extreme to the other. Why not just buy a pin on button to pin onto your lapel to out yourself to others, and put a small white stick on label on your watch or wrist that you can see every time your hand comes into view? It does the same thing, and you can easily take it off when you change your mind next time!
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

you could always get a temporary tattoo of what you want like henna, and since they last quite a while you'd be able to see if you really like it where it might be or how it looks without the pain or permanency if you don't like it.

Interesting coincidence about the font name....very cool.

I have a bracelet with my name on it....where it when I want to....
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...

I guess I'm old-old school, tattoos are in now, but how about in ten or fifteen years, will you still be happy with it? If its in a place that you can cover with clothing when you don't want it seen, then great. Just as we say here dress age appropriate and dress for the time of day and the venue, sometimes tattoos are OK and sometimes not.

My 2 cents!

Hugs, Bria

I had a conversation with a young lady once. She said she is getting a sizable tattoo with her boyfriend's name on. I asked what if you ever break up with him. She would not listen to me. I personally would never have a permanent tattoo. i wish they made temporary ones, for girls like i talked with. Your decision.

Personally i am reminded that I have a love for Volkswagens as when i was 20 i got a VW tattoo on my lower leg. I have never regretted it one bit. But i got it a place no one can see because the real world out there does like people looking professional sometimes.

I am also reminded of my female side everyday because i never try to separate the two sides in myself. Reading some of these posts I am inspired to get a tattoo for my girly side someplace now...

Do you think there is a way to post the font. it would be cool to see.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 01-16-2015 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Merged- please use the edit button

I always think a tattoo is forever.
    Google Kelly Ann Gothic to see the font, sorta like olde english.
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 01-16-2015 at 01:38 PM.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

agree with Kat above. Get it in henna, then 3-4 months from now as the dye wears off you can get it permanently applied or be thankful it has finally faded.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MelanieAnne View Post
    Tattoos are forever. 10 years from now, you might wish it were gone.
    I guess I just don't get the tattoo thing. Here in Vegas, you really see some great ones along with the awful ones along with the puzzling ones. Saw a guy with the Creature from the Black Lagoon tattooed on the side of his neck. Whattt???!!! No tats for me. But, if a mistress wanted 'Her Bitch' on my ass, that would be cool.

Really, Chuck? Wake up!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Thank you all for the thoughts and advice (both pro & con). It gives me more things to think about.

Platinum Member
    Hi Kelley Anne, Be careful what you wish for, Draw one on with a SHARPIE first.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!