Thread: So I'm dressed like a stripper right now and my girl is sleeping 10" away

So I'm dressed like a stripper right now and my girl is sleeping 10" away

The whole 9 yards, leather mini skirt halter top, knee high black lace up boots with 3"heals, little thong. freshly shaven body and pink nails, pink lip gloss...

What do I say? this affliction torments me to no end.

I would suggest you need to think about telling her.

What happens if she wakes up, walks out and sees you.

I am know her catching you dressed will be much worse.

Read the link in my signature it might help.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Why? Don't fight it, enjoy it.There is nothing wrong with indulging your desires. If your girl doesn't like it, hide it like so many of us. Just think of the enjoyment you get that other guys don't get. Feel, live life to it's fullest and don't feel guilty about it.

Some back ground:
    Im 50% blind, she 100% blind but it doesn't matter she can touch feel and smell whats going on. tonight she shaved my legs and painted my toes pink...

I hate being dishonest with her, but sometimes its hard to come out. Would rather her touch me....

She doesn't know about my swiss girl costumes... though
    Last edited by Katey888; 01-18-2015 at 05:36 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...

Woman first, Trans second
    Umm, okay... I think the troll factor just went up quite a bit, so I suppose this is the point in the story where I bow out.
    Coming out is like discovering that you've been drowning your whole life after actually breathing air for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zooey View Post
    Umm, okay... I think the troll factor just went up quite a bit, so I suppose this is the point in the story where I bow out.
    I thought this was a support group? I get judgement every day. would you like me to post pics so you can finish judging based on assumptions?

Some times the best comments are the ones we keep to ourselves.

Please bow out I'm not here to be judged. Sorry if you are not happy.

If you don't want her to know, then make sure you do it in secret. Her finding you like that would not be a good way for her to be introduced to it. Only you know how she is going to react and whether telling her is worth it or not. Honesty is always good, but sometimes the truth may be worse than hiding something. I read an article from a Psychiatrist who recommended that if one cheats they should not tell. It's a tough call.

she must know something she shaved my legs and did my toes in pink tonight!... Why can't I just ignore this thought?

but you are right a conversation might be better then a surprise.
    Last edited by Sandra; 01-18-2015 at 11:55 AM. Reason: I told you yesterday about quoting posts, read the rules

Quote Originally Posted by LexiNexi View Post
    I thought this was a support group? I get judgement every day. would you like me to post pics so you can finish judging based on assumptions?

Some times the best comments are the ones we keep to ourselves.

Please bow out I'm not here to be judged. Sorry if you are not happy.
    It is a support group, of sorts. Basically none of us are certified to give real support, all we give is our experiences and opinions. Your last comment is what sent up flags for Zooey, the same flags that went up for me.

I'll go one further and point out what sent the flags up....Your afraid she is going to catch you, yet she shaved your legs and painted your toes and is 100% blind? I'm not saying it isn't possible but at the same time, I would imagine that you have a lot of razor cuts now and one of the worst polish jobs ever. It is totally possible for her to do her own but yours?

Sorry, just not buying it. For the record, this is just my opinion.
    Last edited by ~Joanne~; 01-18-2015 at 12:24 PM.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

A blind girl painting nails -- that's a neat trick. Does she do your makeup too?

Quote Originally Posted by LexiNexi View Post
    Some back ground:
    Im 50% blind, she 100% blind but it doesn't matter she can touch feel and smell whats going on. tonight she shaved my legs and painted my toes pink...
    I'm sorry but this does come across as trolling, if she is 100% blind how can she paint your toes?
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

First cute avatar. She knows, shaved your legs and painted your nails. Face it she may be blind but she is not BLIND. Except things for what they are and enjoy life. We like pics, but they are not necessary, or are they. LOL Love Jean

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    well said jean......concidering the avatar came from here but .....http://www.laruecostumes.com/sexy.html yea im with you ........more flags than united nations....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not letting this go any further...Thread closed
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Members...

If I had a quid for every minor inconsistency or contradiction I've found on this forum... well... I wouldn't be rich, but it'd keep me in wine for a couple weeks...

But I think both the subject matter here and the name calling has gone far enough now..

For future thread starters: Please think carefully about the context and content of your OP (Original Post) before you start it

And for responders: Please remember we take pretty much everyone at face value here - if anyone is trolling it will become evident and it will be dealt with... and not by the mob!

Thread closed.

Katey