Thread: I have had two very good days

I have had two very good days

I just have to post this as I am quite happy.
    I ordered a dress and a petticoat last week and it was delivered thursday. I hade hoped it would be delivered to the post office for me to pick it up there, but it was delivered to our home.
    My wife was home first and brought it in to the house. When I came home, she said "there was a package for you, did you see it?". I replied "yes" and nothing more.

Yesterday we were out walking. We do that quite often and except for the exercise it is a very good time to talk about things and don't get interrupted by anything, like the kids. After talking for an hour about her new job she most likely will take on, I asked her "did you understand what was in the package that came the other day?" She said "yes, of course I did. And I really don't mind. You must beleive me, if I say I don't mind, I don't".
    Wow.

Today, she and the daughter went to the stable to take care of a horse my daughter is riding. My son who normally NEVER leaves the house or rather, his gaming computer, went out for a while and I got the opportunity to dress fully again for the first time in... 20 years?
    I put on panties and a bra (which I do mostly every day), the new petticoat, the new dress and a pair of stay-up nylons.
    God it felt good. I just wish I had a pair of high heel shoes to put on. But it looked quite nice, just my style, even though necklace would have been perfect to it, but I was pleased to say the least.

It was a month ago I brought my crossdressing up again. It was 25 years since we talked about it last time. I will for sure not rush it this time like I must admit I did back then, but I have hope to be able to dress now and again in the future at least.

Slow and steady, Marina...

It must have felt exceptional after 20 years... I know for sure I'll never know what that feels like..

I wish you continued good progress with your development and your wife's tolerance and understanding...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Isn't it wonderful to have an understanding and supporting wife! Your idea of bringing the subject up while on a long walk is great! We often take fairly long road trips, which offer another good venue for talks like this. I found that taking things slow and one step at a time worked well for me to introduce my wife to my womanly desires. It is a fairly complex subject for a woman to get her mind around and accept, from what I have read here, a lot of wives have a problem with their manly husbands dressing as a woman. Stay with it and keep talking and sharing your feelings with her, it will pay big dividends!

Last week I mentioned to my lovely lady that I needed to see about getting some new bras since I lost some weight. On Friday she called me from the store where she was shopping to ask me what size bra I would like to try. She bought a very pretty black one for me to try and it fit perfectly. Life is good!

Wow! What a wonderful couple of days you've had!

Twenty years is a long time to wait! I hope you have many more opportunities in the future.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Glad you had such a wonderful time and an understanding wife. Don't wait 20 more years but don't rush her either.
    Enjoy your girl time and whatever she is comfortable with.
    Hugs