Thread: I came out to my girl friend tonight.

I came out to my girl friend tonight.

I started by giving her a pedicure then one to my self. I showed her how good it looked on me in white stocking and strappy heals. She said it was cool that her boyfriend can do pedicures. Some times she says its cool when its not.

This is the 100% blind girlfriend you mentioned before commenting on how something looked on you? Just wanting to be clear here.

Platinum Member
    Hi Nefer, I was wondering the same thing .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Even if she said its cool and not totally into it, i'm sure you'll feel better having it off your chest and being able to start further talks about it. btw i love your swiss miss outfit. don't give up hope.
    "There's a she wolf in the closet, open up and set her free" - shakira

Just remember, It is a woman's nature to tell a friend. When you came out to her be mindful of he looks you may get now from a close friend of her's. Good luck. And if that is all you on that photo. You seem to have your transformation skills.

Blind people can touch things, feel nail paint, feel stockings and wigs then ask a sighted friend to verify. We are not cripples but thanks for making us feel like one.
    Last edited by LexiNexi; 01-18-2015 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Closeted Kat View Post
    btw i love your swiss miss outfit. don't give up hope.
    Why do so many treat said avatar as it is an actual picture of the person we are communicating with??? This just perpuates the tale and makes accountability for one's words pretty much non-existent.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    Why do so many treat said avatar as it is an actual picture of the person we are communicating with??? This just perpuates the tale and makes accountability for one's words pretty much non-existent.
    While somewhat noble, I think most people here like to assume positive intent. My credulity has its limits though, and this one ticks just about every box for me.

Nefer why do you put me down this is hard enough?
    Last edited by LexiNexi; 01-19-2015 at 01:29 AM.

Members...

I would remind all of you of the rule regarding ridiculing of other members, specifically THIS from Rights of Content:

The following content is NOT allowed ANYWHERE on the forum and will be deleted.
    • Ridiculing members/non-members, or the manner in which they express themselves. This includes any complaint about the way females, males, transgendered, or any other cross-section of the membership dress, the way they express themselves (such as spelling and language skills, and any mention of religious beliefs, political preferences and affiliations, sexual preference, etc.)
    It may be a GBO but Lexi is not the only member here to use a non-personal avatar and some of you have none at all - it is clearly not Lexi in that image as Adriana pointed out in an earlier thread... so pay attention.

Lexi - you can help things by explaining what you mean and what your circumstances are a little more fully and more clearly. You're quite unusual compared to our normal member base, and some folk are clearly experiencing difficulty both understanding your feelings and believing that they are true - but you can help that... Just try to expand a little bit and explain some of the perspectives that they have no sensitivity about - like your partial sightedness or blindness, for example.

Thanks All...

Katey

katey, sorry i was not clear. i had meant avatar but typed to fast and missed the word. But thank you for the reminder that yes not everyones avatar is them.

Lexi - still wishing you the best
    "There's a she wolf in the closet, open up and set her free" - shakira

I think is great you came out.
    I wish i have the courage even if i knew she
    would not think it was cool.

Good for you.

I hope your girl is cool with it for real, it often is difficult tgat many GG's say one thing but mean the opposite. Good luck.

Off topic: girls... if you like to argument then please visit a "argument clinic"!
    do not label me for i am unique

Be careful, Yo might be a cool at pedis but not so cool at dressing.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

hi lexi, all i want to say is lexi ,i wish you the best in life, and a bright future, hugs love lynda
    Last edited by Katey888; 01-21-2015 at 06:24 AM. Reason: Unnecessary baiting will not be tolerated

Lexi, You are so very fortunate to have a girlfriend who accepts! One in a million!

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Torn View Post
    Lexi, You are so very fortunate to have a girlfriend who accepts! One in a million!

I guess so. I want her to be the dominate in the relationship Maybe

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    Lexi, if you keep bouncing around in that pink fog, you are gonna do more than stub your toe. Most GG's won't want to be the dominant partner in a relationship. Most tend to look at the man in their life for that. If you ask that of her or worse just expect it, you are giving her one more reason to not accept your dressing, and setting yourself up for failure of the relationship. It's a two way street, there has to be some give and take, the communication has to stay open, and you have to be willing to allow for true compromise.

Ever & Always,
    Caden Lane
    "These aren't 'women's clothes'. These are my clothes. I bought them with my own money."
    Eddie Izzard

I'm flipping genders, what's your super power?!?!

Please visit my wordpress blog: http://southerncrossdresser.wordpress.com