Thread: My journey my CD life

My journey my CD life

Hi my lovelies this is my story my experience about my cross dressing

As many of you it all began at a very young age, I remember my 1st experience was around the age of puberty (13).
    I’m not sure why I did it but I experimented with my mother’s panty hose it felt so erotic it was purely sexual gratification for me at that time, the overwhelming feelings of warmth, trembling, my heart racing with an instant erection, from there on I was hooked but felt so much shame and hiding a BIG secret whenever I finished to put them back in her drawer! If my parents found out I would be a shame to my parents and the rest of the family if they ever knew what I was up to.

Can’t hold back my desire.. It progressed over the years to come with finding myself rummaging through the attic for old clothes that belonged to my mother, basically if anything would fit me I would claim them for my own and by thinking she would never notice anyway.
    I would only dress when the house was empty and I put them back in the attic hidden but in easy reach whenever I felt the urges again.

This was becoming a regular habit and what felt a growing addiction and I began to think I’m mentally unwell what was wrong with me? I’m not fit to be on this world!... I would carry this so called burden this weight on my shoulders the shame the lies, the SIN... Everything felt wrong with me. This is the son they wished they never had.

Fast forward a few years, left school and graduated from college where I learnt a trade & started an apprenticeship in a male dominant job. My family were so proud
    By then the urges supressed I felt cured so to speak and felt I don’t carry that mental disorder any longer (how wrong was I). And felt I’m no longer a shame to my family.

I moved out from my parents house in my 20’s had a house of my own and settled down. From there I progressed even more I found myself buying clothes from catalogues, I had developed some sort of a wardrobe by now. I would dress up at home with makeup and shaved legs I was binge dressing like mad. It felt like heaven, the freedom of it, no stress and experimenting while learning to accept who I am because these feelings or urges are never going to go away.

I began to date and I fell in love with a woman, my dressing up privately at home somewhat reduced and not the usual weekends dressed full time. She stayed with me on weekends so before she came I would empty my wardrobe my collection of femme clothes and hid them in black bags.

After a month or so into the relationship, it was an evening while we were sat on the sofa had a few alcoholic drinks and quite tipsy she asked me what is my fetish. Well the 1st thing came to mind was dressing up but I couldn't tell her that? She might think I’m sick in the head? But I told her in a shy full embarrassed way that my fetish is wearing women’s clothes.
    To my surprise after she began to filter she said oh that’s it? I said yes…. Well she says next weekend I come over you will have to dress up for me so I she could meet her. I was extremely nervous but with her reassurance that all was OK I obliged with a sense of excitement what may come of it.
    The weekend came I greeted her at the door, the 1st thing she said well where is she? I said I’m very nervous showing her to you. But after some alcoholic beverages “some dutch courage” I was ready

I got dressed with makeup put on my attire including wig but didn’t own heels yet, I came down the stairs into the lounge legs like jelly, heart racing…WOW she said you look totally different and began to compliment me in every way and made me felt at ease. I stayed dressed up that evening only because she would persuade me not to change clothing just because I felt ashamed and thought “this is not the image my GF would want to see me as”. We went to bed at the end of that eve and had great sex with me dressed what a lovely experience that was.

From there on I was dressing up in her presence regularly she was understanding of my urges or needs to dress, she would help me buy new clothes help me with my makeup etc…She was the one for me.
    We were in a relationship for 10 years and had 3 beautiful kids; she was still very much supportive of me and encouraging me. But our relationship went downhill after the 3rd child.
    My cross dressing repulsed her so much she could barely look at me any longer, she would often complain that I dressed up too much and when I dressed up I would only find myself confined into one room and stayed there all night.

She would often pack her stuff and leave me taking the kids with her to her sister’s house saying she needed time to think, she wanted me to change my way or else it would be permanent. I was thinking what ever happened? Why all of a sudden she became from an understanding supportive to “can’t bear to look at me” She told me something changed with her after having the 3rd child

I made a promise that I would change I couldn't bear to lose them. And I did change. But we would often argue when she returned home and she would use my cross dressing as ammunition or threaten to show pictures of me dressed to my family. It really developed into a nasty hateful relationship by the end & we separated for good.

I was binge dressing again on my own in the house “bury head in the sand” thinking it’s my entire fault. My dressing up caused it and I came to terms with that, I was at a point in my life I knew what I was & I could never change who I was its stuck with me for life it’s a part of me that won’t just go away.

Now I’m in a new loving relationship, well not so new... Its 6 years or so anyway. I've come out recently to her and explained everything how I feel what I like to do & she is also understanding and also helps me to buy stuffs, but I’m worried to my teeth this shadow from my past experience would it ever happen again? I can’t bear losing her I love her so dearly
    I’ve recently cleared my drawer took all my male underwear etc out and they've been replaced by panties and bra’s witch I wear (stealth) everyday now under my male clothes. She’s told me its OK whatever makes me happy.

I have painted toenails everyday she’s also fine with that but not fingernails. I’m not allowed to shave my legs or arms or chest but I respect that, maybe it can develop someday?

I wear high heels every day in the house, sometimes dress up fully 4 times a week but not in her presence. But she knows about it and I’ve been showing her photos I’ve taken of myself she compliments me.

I asked her once if she would go out in public with me dressed up, just to see what her reaction would be. She said she would but I’d rather be a stay at home dresser for now.

Im 35 years old & every day since I came out to her I count my blessings how lucky I am no more lies, more open and honest relationship
    Well that’s me that’s the story of my life, sorry it was long.

Thanks for reading

Hugs
    Kat x

E8367655-AA44-4E54-ABF6-2344BCF4B667_zpsz23xrnpx.jpg

Wow Kat,
    I really feel for you and your bravery. I could never have said anything to my first wife, so i never did. I am so so relieved and lucky to have the full embracing acceptance of my wife now. We also have to remain indoors and the kids don't know. I feel we must respect our SO's boundaries, and gently pace.
    wishing you well on your journey.
    Pamela

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Hi Kat, welcome to the forum- I didn't notice your intro.

I've read and heard before that having a child can bring changes to the way a person feels, thinks and behaves, but I'm so sad that your ex went from encouraging you, to criticising you- that must have been just horrible. You realise it is possible that once she had the 3rd child, she may have changed her mind about being with you, even if you had never crossdressed?

But I think you would be wise not to overdo the crossdressing with your new girlfriend- you don't need that kind of rejection a second time.

Your English is excellent, by the way!

xxNikki
    I used to have a short attention spa

Hi Kat,

What a warm and sensitive story, it is something many of us can relate to. Yes, I would agree with Nikki, let your girl friend take the lead here, she sounds much too precious to lose, especially after your experience with ex-wife. That must have been so painful.

I love your photo! My mother's parents were from the Netherlands, maybe Dutch genes are good for us?

Warm hugs,

Claire
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

That is quite a journey Kat - thank you for sharing it... I can see and feel some similarities in parts with my own history although I've never come out to anyone. I think it helps us all to know that others go through these feelings of guilt and shame but if we can get through them and achieve some degree of self-acceptance (and acceptance from others would undoubtedly help this) then everything feels a lot better. I'm glad you've got to that state too, it took me a lot longer to get to where I am today and it grieves me that so many of us continue to go through those negative feelings because of how society makes us feel.

Nice to have you with us!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Kat,
    Thank you for sharing your story. I know I can relate to your story and how things go and develop. My first wife was evil and I would've never said anything to her about my CDing because I knew she would use it against me amongst other irrelevant things. My CDing developed when I was a few years old as well and progressed from there. I did all the same things you did, hide clothes, paint nails, dress, and then clean everything up as it was a crime scene. But it was so liberating. After my wife now of 11 years, I have just recently told her. She's pretty accepting but has given me limits and I'm ok with those limits. Perhaps someday we'll progress as well but not to the point to where it comes between us. I do hope that she can share my experiences with me such as dressing, make up, etc.

I do see your picture and think your very pretty. I have not shown my wife a picture of me nor has she asked. She and I are pretty close to the same size. She's a 10 bottom and L or M top, I'm a size 8 bottom and M or L top. I am very physically fit as I'm a huge runner which keeps me very thin. I can wear a skinny jean and make it look really good. My Wife has lots of curves and can't wear a skinny jean. Why am I saying this? In the past my Wife and I have had discussions about clothing and sizes, (way before she knew about my CDing) and who could fit in what. I don't know for sure but at times I think she's a bit intimidated about what I can fit into and how good I look. Perhaps this also affects you and/or others of why our SO resist the acceptance.

Again thanks for sharing your story and good luck,keep us posted and in touch. Nikki

Thanks for sharing. It's unfortunate about the first relationship but things do happen for a reason... sounds like it's better this way! I can attest that stopping this train is not an easy thing to do... virtually impossible... no, it is impossible.

Hi my lovelies

Thank you for your lovely comments, its interesting to hear your experiences and very similar experiences they are to. We are all on the same boat so to speak, but lets say we are on a cruise ship going on around the world trip "once in as life time experience" It can be a colour full life.

Acceptance from SO helps but feelings from your loved one can change sometimes for the worst (in my case) and sometimes for the better as in now for me, my world my home is a happy colour full place once again and I sincerely hope it can or will be yours. Everyone deserves happiness in their life's.

The question about "over doing" the cross dressing could become an issue, It could come between a relationship is rightly so (depending how accepting your SO are). Its better to try to find that balance in life by working around or "the boundaries" your SO set out. I know my self it can or will be difficult for some of us who will want to indulge even more. The key is finding that balance to keep a happy home.

I do believe i lost my ex due to over indulging, I know that now. But after separation I moved on with my life there was light at the end of the tunnel & found new romance. My ex wanted me back soon she found out, but I felt there you know the emotional blackmail and stuff, I couldn't trust her any longer or couldn't bear to be ridiculed any more..But that's life suppose

I wish you well my lovelies

Hugs
    Kat x

hi katarina,
    just want to wish you well,
    and i was curious if you have contact with your children, would be sad to lose contact.....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Welcome Kat to a nice forum with lots of similar stories and many good folks, so enjoy!

Jamie
    At the makeup counter

Some of us live in very different worlds, Kat. I am 60, never had sex in my life with a woman, still hoping to date, after many years not dating. You are fortunate to have a lady friend who accepts, after the painful divorce you endured.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Kat and what a journey from the beginning to now. I am glad you have found peace and wonderful SO to share it with. Keep enjoying your Kat time and thanks for sharing.

Hugs

Isha

Quote Originally Posted by mikell View Post
    and i was curious if you have contact with your children, would be sad to lose contact.....
    Now.. luckily yes

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I'm guessing that you are not in America. Your story, sadly is not uncommon. Many women try to be understanding and then it just doesn't work for them and everything crashes. Your new love may not end the same way if you move a little slower but always keep her involved. Let her know that although you love to look as pretty as possible she is the woman you desire above everything. Your crossdressing will never replace her. Ask her for her advice since she's the expert. After that only you can read when it might be possible to ask her if you can shave more and do other things to achieve the look you want. You are already very pretty so don't get her on the defensive with her thinking you might be more beautiful than her. Your dressing is just an extension of your personality but remind her that it is also part of the person she fell in love with.

I immigrated some 6 year ago, originally from the queens country just across the pond so to speak.

Sound advice Stephanie! and much appreciated.