Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Feminine Side.....are you in touch......

I am a Gemini and since about 12-13 years of age I have felt as though I have 2 sides of myself..
    I find myself being more relaxed and more sensitive when I'm dressed in female clothes. My wife has noticed this change in me lately..

"For example, I would see a female colleague with a nice pair of shoes and would want to compliment her - but as a male at work, I can't do that."

Sure you can, but you have to keep it light. "Nice shoes," is a male compliment, and will seem a little smarmy, at best. but you can say, "I love your shoes", and it is taken in an entirely different light.

I work in a very small company - there are only 20 people in the office, and about the same number of field survey crew members. Of those in the office, 6 are women. (I think they suspect me as a CD, but no one has ever "called" me on it, even though I "underdress" all the time, and wear Lee "classic fit" boot cut jeans most days. Also, my hair is longer than most of theirs. - Yes, that is my hair in the avatar, but I usually wear it pulled into a high pony tail or with a low hair bar at my neck.)

If one of them happens to get a new haircut, or is wearing a nice sweater or other article of clothing or accessory, I never hesitate to compliment her on it.
    "We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are." Anais Nin

No I dont think I do. Im polite and considerate but im not really a people person. When I dress or talk on the forums here I try to be the opposite but its not how I normally conduct myself

although with that said I dont normally try to dress like a girl either haha so I guess im essentially two different people
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.