Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does it matter which department your clothes come from?

In a word, yes it does matter. A few years ago I had to find some formal wear to wear to a company Christmas party. I went to several stores trying to find slacks, a button up shirt etc.. I just couldn't find anything that suited me.
    I finally went to the women's section and found right away a pair of slacks and a nice button up blouse that could pass as male , unless you really looked at them, and knew what you were loking at.
    I wasted alot of time and aggrivation, when I should have went straight to the women's section in the first store I went to.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Without a mirror, would we look at our clothes as they are on as often as we see ourselves throughout the day? Departments are like brand names, just a label. Clothes are about feel. I just like the feel of clothes that come from the other side of the department. Cuts are usually more fitting, materials are more sensual, and well I'm not supposed to shop from that side in many peoples eyes. Tell me not to do something and game on.

As a lot of guys clothes are becoming more effeminate these days such as skinny jeans for guys, I'd still wear the female clothing, can't trick my brain unfortunately.

For example a Scottish kilt would do nothing for me

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    everyones different but i think there is a time and place for both.....i have had gurls ( excuse me)......GIRLS see me in both guy AND girl mode......sometimes it swings to the left.......sometimes to the right,...........but it always kinda represents me, the time the place, you can mix and match...go crazy.....i remember one night a gal pal showed up in drab...i took her (guy) hat and wore it in girl mode,..........girls clothes DO fit better though for sure......nothing wrong with a mix and match........we are bending the gender anyway......