Thread: The only thing crazier ...

The only thing crazier ...

Every once in a while, when I'm dressed en femme, I get this feeling of "craziness." A few nights ago I changed into a maxi dress after work. A little while later, I looked down at what I was wearing and thought to myself, "This is crazy! Why am I wearing this stuff?" Then I thought that maybe I should have remained in my male attire. The instant I thought of that, I shuddered, thinking, " That would have REALLY been crazy." These thoughts were instant reactions, not anything well thought out.

I'm forced to conclude that, for me, the only thing crazier than crossdressing is NOT crossdressing. At least at some subconscious level. I'm just curious. Does anyone else have these thoughts?

Yes definitely but its partially insanity but then it passes. To be repeated again in a few days. Then sometimes just for kicks I will hold of dressing till the urge is ready to take over then go all out with the euphoric feeling fulfilling the need, Almost like an addiction. But I gotta say I Love it all.