Thread: The best laid plans

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar

The best laid plans

I am so bummed ... Leaving early in the morning for a business trip, packing for some femme time. I need to take more guy business clothes than usual, so my suitcase won't close. For me, dressing is an all-or-nothing deal. I take out a few things I can do without and still enjoy the full experience, shift some things around ... no good. Ugggghhhh ...

I can't justify the expense of checking an extra bag, and it's too late to ship stuff on ahead, so Julie has to stay home. Oh, well ... my schedule on this trip would have made dressing a challenge anyway ... but still, I would have made time somehow. Looks like I'll just have to wait for my next trip, about a month from now ...

Oh, do I know this feeling. Now that it is cold, my male attire is more bulky. Forcing Erika to be relegated to just silky PJs and a bra some trips. *sigh*

I always manage something though. Even just a mini skirt and gender neutral V-neck T-shirt helps.

Hugs!
    -E
    **Just trying to happily be me.**

Hugs!
    -E

If you have some spare time maybe you can visit a thrift shop and/or an outlet mall?

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Too bad Julie, Jenny also finds it hard to travel light. A month? I have a feeling it's going to be a long one...

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    Boy me travels with carry on only.... Donna pays excess baggage. It's the price we pay!!!
    Call me Donna, please

I know like yourself it's a all or nothing, but a pair of pantyhose and panties and maybe a full slip to sleep in won't take up to much space. Better then nothing I guess.

Platinum Member
    Hi Julie, At least take a nighttie.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Gone to live my life
    Hey Julie,

What a bummer Oh well, next time perhaps you can leave a few extra guy clothes at home and take more Julie.

Hugs

Isha

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Thanks everyone for chiming in ... definitely feeling it tonight. But just as well Julie stayed home - my hotel room wasn't ready when I expected, and the circumstance of my trip required me to open my suitcase in a somewhat public area, which would have been problematic had my frillies been in there. Anyhoo, hanging on for that next precious opportunity ...