Thread: Couple topics rolled into one thread(Shopping, feeling good)

Couple topics rolled into one thread(Shopping, feeling good)

Ok, so I figured since it was a Friday night I would treat April to some shopping. I've been wanting a white bra for a while now(don't know how I've gone so long without one). Off to the mall I went, and walked right into my favorite store, which is a Q Outlet, and for those who don't know Q is a female-only store. It was strange, this time I didn't have any butterflies walking in like I usually do which felt good, it means April is growing!
    I walked into a section and started browsing and found an adorable black off-the-shoulder long sleeve, which I grabbed and made my way over to the bra section. This is where the butterflies came back and I started to feel woozy. This is a concern/awkward position for me when it gets to that point. It honestly feels like a high, where things start spinning and I feel EXTREMELY uncomfortable yet I continue shopping. I don't feel like I'm in danger to me or anyone around me(like I'm gonna pass out or anything), it's just an incredibly unknown feeling that really freaks me out sometimes.
    Anyways, I started to look for a bra even though there were two teenage girls in the same section(probably about 16 years old). I didn't really care too much, and kept shopping. I heard some giggles, and soon after they left the section, leaving me to my lonesome in it, oh well. I found this super cute white push-up bra with the cups being the kind of material that's scrunched. I took it up to the counter, made some small with the SA and left, feeling awesome with a stupid looking smile on my face lol.

And on a side note, it was a fantastic feeling knowing that I was able to walk into a female-only store and buy a bra, while 90% of men where either sitting somewhere in the store or sitting outside looking too embarrassed to even be with their wives!

Overall it was a great experience at the mall, I have now on multiple occasions bought female clothes and lingerie as a guy by myself, slowly I progress.

Have a great night girls!
    "And tell me, why you're staring. Come on, Come on, it must be, what I'm wearing! - Smash Mouth"

good job

WOW! For myself I feel uncomfortable just being alone without my wife in the ladies department of Walmart. That's a great achievement and be proud of yourself, that must take a lot of courage.

Platinum Member
    Hi April Mayy, The more you do it the easier it gets.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!