Thread: Happy...yet...depressed....

Happy...yet...depressed....

Hello everyone. I know its been awhile since I last posted. I miss being here very much. With a one and a half year old and a newborn things have changed around here. I love my family and my life most of all. However its been so long since ive been my female self I sometimes get depressed. I'm not crying or whinning just needing to get it out. I miss you all and hope to have more time with you and "sparkle" in the near future.
    Huggs and kisses!
    Sparkle
    I just want to be a pretty girl!

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    hi Sparkle and congratulations on your new baby!

I do understand how you feel, circumstances make my CDing a very rare event, though I console myself with underdressing every day.

I hope 2015 brings you some opportunities soon.

xxNikki
    I used to have a short attention spa

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I completely understand. When you have a family, you don't always get to do what you want. Be patient, hopefully your wife will give you some alone girl time.
    Dana Ryan

Congrats Sparkle, newborns and tots can be a handful.
    Can you dress at night after beddy bye?
    Hope you can get your girl on soon but family is first.
    Hugs

Read some of my past post and I welcome you to my life. I thought when they got older it was going to be easier instead it was worse. Who would work there part time jobs during the day and the other at night, who was coming who was going, I went through years of bashing my brain trying to get even an hour to myself. I would vent on this site and even then it was a fight for the computer and I couldn't even do that. Don't go crazy like did, it made for bad times also with my wife. Be patient and hopefully you will get some grace period. Just don't take it on your wife and kids, it's not our fault we were born like this and it sure isn't there's.

Platinum Member
    Hi Sparkle, Congratulations on the new addition, Just remember family first then Crossdressing.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Sparkles,

Give it time and I am sure you will find some girl time again.

Hugs

Isha

Congratulations on the new baby! I can empathize with you. Two young children can be quite a handful, but also can bring so much joy. I think the thing to do is to focus on adjusting to the new family dynamic. I think I went on a 6 month hiatus from dressing after each of my children were born. Eventually, when things start to become a little more routine for all of you, you can make some time for your femme self. Hang in there!

Congratulations to your baby. Maybe while the babies are napping you dress as your female self. . That is what Erika did.

Two under two? Oh, my, you have your hands full. I have a daughter who had two children close together. It was rough at first, but got much easier as time went on. They are now in college, and my daughter and son in law are having a great time together.

This is the right place to come and vent. We all, well many of us anyhow, have experienced those times when circumstances conspire to prevent us from our girl time. When those times hit, I'm often found with my head down, trying to keep up with this forum on my phone. It's not the same as dressing, but it's not the same as total abstinence either.

Best wishes
    MsVal

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Puppy GG View Post
    Congratulations to your baby. Maybe while the babies are napping you dress as your female self. . That is what Erika did.
    Right after my daughter was born, I dressed up quite a few times while staying home with her as my wife went back to work. Didn't even freak out when she woke up a bit earlier than I was expecting... Just went in, picked her up and took care of business.

Congratz on the new baby Sparkle!

You'll get your time if you're patient... but enjoy your children while they're young... the next few years may be busy but rewarding - the succeeding decade may have a slightly different flavour: somewhat more expensive and frustrating in my experience... but fun all the same..

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta