Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: when to tuck

when to tuck

I have a question I can't find an answer to here searching the threads, so sorry if I'm bringing up something that has been asked before.

Do you tuck at home and outside or just when you go outside?

I'm asking cos i feel that at home, no desire to tuck, but feel the camouflage needs it when venturing forth into the world.

thoughts/feelings please

xxx Pamela

Pamela, tuck when ever you feel like it. I stay tucked all the time even in drab, I just don't feel right if I am not.
    Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Hi Pamela,

It depends on what I'm wearing to be honest, if it's a tight skirt for example then it has to be a yes to tucking. Like you say if I don't need to I don't do it.

Hugs

Michelle

I tuck every time I dress, and I do a better job if I wear leggings and a tunic, for example, and a super job when wearing my swim suit. But that's just me.

I've seen comments (maybe in the tucking stick?) about those who never or rarely do.

Platinum Member
    Hi Pamala, It is kind of a personal choice as to whether you need to present a smooth look.

Sometimes wearing a pair of tight men's jeans it feels better tucked.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Pamela,

I guess that is a personal choice. For me, I only tuck when out in the Vanilla world. At home I am foot loose and fancy free when en femme

Hugs

Isha

i'm tucking more and more and it feels natural, although recently purchased some very naughty crotchless panties.

Reality Check
    I tuck when presenting female and don't tuck when presenting male. As a female I wear a Veronica 5 padded panty so not tucking is not really an option.

Tuck 100% enfemme and untucked 100% enhomme

There's no rule you have to follow. For me, from the time I learned to tuck, tucking was an essential part of dressing up. Even if I was wearing something that did not require it, and even if I was doing it alone at home, I wanted the front of my panties to look just right. But that's me. You're you. Do what feels good and right for you.
    Last edited by Lori Kurtz; 01-24-2015 at 09:44 AM.

Thanks girls,

Seems like i just flow with what i feel. I have a further question in this light though...

Does tucking make you feel more feminine?

xxx Pamela

Pam, good answers so far, but to answer your second question....I will say I do and I love the feeling.

Well at home I'm usually in a night gown of some sort,wide open,when I get dressed for any occasion I wear panties, always, so its just part of getting dressed.
    I rarely wear anything but swishies ( nylon athletic pants) or shorts and think that having the package all sticking out is ugly like those Wwe wrestlers with the little peenie sticking straight out.
    I wouldnt be showing much but that smooth front look is more my style.

Over the past 4 years or so I've went from a part-timer to pretty much a full time tucker! I wear panties 24/7 & it just seems more natural. The only exception might be a readjustment for a lil break, but that doesn't happen much.

Meg

Part-time girl... Tracy Hazel Lee's Avatar

Every. Single. Time.

Just like every other item, procedure, and garment that goes into my routine, tucking is an absolute must. I don't want to see anything remotely masculine about my appearance. And comparatively to all the work involved in creating the final image, tucking is one of the easiest steps... Why not do it?
    Tracy Hazel Lee

@URNA @Flickr

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I dress to the 9's or I don't bother! When I dress, I tuck, period. After awhile it becomes easy and natural.

I would neither look nor feel rite dressed untucked. "Feeling fem"? Not sure I know about that. It just feels RITE to dress and be flat in front!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

thank you again,

i get it.

xxx

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Okay, so I don't know if I have ever discussed this here, and I don't know if this thread is the right time, but here goes:

I never tuck. Regardless of where I am or what I am wearing. I do have plenty of tight skirts and yet I can get it so that nothing shows without a tuck. I have tucked and taken pictures in my tightest skirt and then compared them to pictures when I do what I do, and tucking actually produces a more noticable bulge. Oh and yeah, I am doing it right. It's just that when those parts go where they came from, it is very "bulgy." I mean VERY. Surprisingly so actually.

So anywho... I place my bits down the side of my leg in a pair of spanks shorts. Nothing shows and nothing is forced anywhere.

Okay, so after that huge pre explanation, I only ever do that if I am wearing a skirt or dress outside of the house, never while staying in. But then again, I rarely dress up fully if I am not going out.

thank you Nadine,
    good to know.

xxx Pamela

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I never tuck, the closest thing to that that I do is wear snug panties with certain jeans, just so that I don't feel like I'm on display. I don't mind a bulge but I think if I let it hang loose it draws too much attention. That sounds weird I know.

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    I don't tuck. I wear only wear skirts and dresses with a rear and hips shaping girdle which holds things in place sufficiently to avoid a bulge. I'm usually out for the day so convenience when using restrooms is a priority and retucking would be very difficult.
    Last edited by Michelle (Oz); 01-25-2015 at 04:05 AM.

I always tuck when dressed up, it makes me feel more feminine i guess:P

I find tucking to be very anatomically difficult and quite painful for me after awhile, so I never do it. I only have a very few outfits that would benefit much from it, anyway.

- Diane

Tuck 24/7 unless in the restroom or shower.

Hugs

Silver Member
    I don't wear anything tight, and all I wear are skirts and dresses, so I don't tuck personally. It just isn't necessary, for myself. With what I wear normally wear en femme it doesn't stand out at all (and many large women have fat collected on their public mounds, as big men also have, and they can have a little "bulge" there anyway.) The girdles I wear en femme flatten everything enough without a tuck.