Thread: Change is coming!

Change is coming!

Looks like wife and I will be getting a divorce this coming summer. I hate that after 20+ years it comes to this, but part of me is just so excited. She and our daughter will be moving away and while that means some drives to see daughter and bring her back to visit, it also opens a lot of opportunities to underdress and crossdress. With no one here to "catch me" I am looking forward to sitting in my recliner, wearing a bra and panties and reading this forum. I plan to obtain more panties, bras, pantyhose, thigh highs, and add some slips and camisoles are really catching my eye now. Do some of you wear them under your male shirts to work? Or do some wear a cami only? May look into some skirts and blouses as well.

What are some other items I need to look into? I am in no way passable, but would love to be "dressed" and chatting on messenger as "tiffyjo" for all to see me. Is getting a wig, being non-passable a stupid idea? I would really like to go 100% dressed in the house, at times.

Am I being a foolish daydreamer?

Over the years there sure has been a lot of CD's announcing the breakup of their marriage. Yours is a slightly different take on it.

Aspiring Member
    Get it all, do it all and stop thinking you are foolish.
    Fortuneta

I learned three things during the sixties: how to polish a pair of shoes so you could see the cracks of your teeth in them; how to make a roach clip out of darned near anything; and, most important of all: you only go around once, so if a chance comes, grab it.
    "We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are." Anais Nin