Thread: Wel that's not fair!!!

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar

Wel that's not fair!!!

So I'm walking and running every day now to shift this stubborn beer gut, but what's disappearing quicker???? You guessed it... My man boobs!!! Lucky to fill a A cup now....

Although, really what was I expecting??? To just shake my fat down onto my butt and hips!!! Damn you dastardly genetics!!!
    Call me Donna, please

liposuction, then add your fat to those areas - I'm sure I've seen it in a Womens Weekly or similar, but do it in Aussie.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I don't see to be very overweight but would fill a bra nicely. I had weight loss surgery and yep the man boobs now gone. Upside I can buy much nicer clothes and underwear

You just need to drink light beer so it stays higher on your body.

I've thought about this very thing, lol.

Over the past year and a half I've been dieting. I've lost about 92lbs so far, and I still have a little ways to go.

While dressing up the other day I put on my shape wear and though "I wonder if my boobs will shrink faster than my stomach."

I've always wanted to lose weight, so it wasn't that my dressing directly affected it... but I have always used it as a motivator. Better selection/fit, etc.

My wife will be happy if my boobs shrink, and of course I can't exactly say I would rather they not... but it did cross my mind.

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    I've lost 165lbs this past year due to Bariatric Surgery, and I'm thrilled with what I can wear now. I have so many more options now. I'm very thankful that my breast tissue hasnt receeded or shrunk, so when i tape it right and add my forms, I get some nice cleavage. But I do worry about it going away too as I get more and more active.

But it feels soooooo good to be able to wear cuter things. So I keep working the program, trying to loose more until i get to my target range. Wish me luck!

Ever & Always,
    Much less of a Caden Lane
    "These aren't 'women's clothes'. These are my clothes. I bought them with my own money."
    Eddie Izzard

I'm flipping genders, what's your super power?!?!

Please visit my wordpress blog: http://southerncrossdresser.wordpress.com

Aspiring Member
    I am hoping to lose some weight this year, so many styles to wear if you are slimmer, tired of being a plus woman.

I am concerned about losing my boobies too. I am trying to lose my spare tire and trim down. I have been doing 20 minutes a day on the treadmill and using an ab wheel since November. I just measured my chest yesterday and still have a 3 inch difference between band and bust measurements. So far so good.

Hell-o Donna,
    I think it's great that your doing all that exercise, sorry your loosing your cleavage.
    The cardio work your doing is important, butt (no pun intended, Ok maybe a "little one", oh was that another pun?)
    there are more targeted exercises you can do to shape your body the way you want.
    If all else fails just keep at it and buy some frickin' padding!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Don't worry; what dieting doesn't shake down, age will. Something to look forward to.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Gone to live my life
    Hey Donna,

LOL Yup . . . genetics are a hard task master. The other thing you have to prepare yourself for is if you are carrying some extra junk in your trunk . . . depending on backside musculature, you could see your rear disappear as well.

However, loosing weight, eating healthy and staying fit . . . always a good thing and the loss of some "femme" look is good trade off.

Hugs

Isha

Reality Check
    The problem with "man boobs" is they make it hard to get forms to fit well. And if your stomach sticks out further than your boobs, what's the point in having them?

I've resigned myself to the fact that having been male all these years, there's no way to have a female looking body except with foam and silicone. Besides, having a female looking body would be a problem when I'm living my life as a male (most of the time).