Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Attempting the middle road...

Silver Member
    I agree. Best to avoid feeding anything fantasy-like.
    Lea

From what I am reading, the middle path does not seem like an easy road, but then none of the roads on the TG map are. CDers to TS and everyone in between, it is a hard road for us to traverse. No contest necessary as to who has it the hardest, I am not going to make any suggestions as to such. Just that everyone has a hard road. I do think though that someone attempting the path, even though it is a path that often has failure or tough consequences as a result, that doesn't mean that for some it can't be accomplished. Maybe within a minority there is a minority that can pull it off?? I don't believe they should be discouraged from trying. Yes, letting them know that it doesn't often succeed, but we all should try to navigate our paths as we wish to, even if it is a road less traveled.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned