Thread: My first time i wore a dress

My first time i wore a dress

Hi

Ever since I was young I have always been fascinated by dresses and skirts (I'm a 35 year old hetrosexual male).
    Everytime I saw a woman in a dress or skirt I got very aroused, they looked soo and sexy in them. Then I began to
    wonder how it would feel If I wore a dress just out of curiosity. I began to wear my sister's dress when I had the house to
    myself when I was younger, she never caught me as I was careful. The feeling I had when I put it on was incredible,
    the tightness and snugness of the dress against my skin was amazing (I wore it naked). I got the biggest arousal in my life,
    unfortunately as this my sister's dress I took it off before I could do anything about this (I was a teenager at the time).

As I got older (in my 20's) I plucked up the courage to buy a dress for me as I love the sensation of wearing one, I took my dress out the bag and started wearing it, I felt more relaxed this time as this was my dress. Once again it felt incredible with the dress tight and snug against my body (I was naked again).

Now I wear a dress for sexual release as I love the feeling of it against my body, it gets me soo aroused. I wear the dress alone at home
    in private.

Apart from that i'm like most hetrosexual guys, my turn ons are boobs (espescially big ones), lesbians, women in tight dresses and skirts,
    sexy legs and heels.
    Last edited by Katey888; 01-26-2015 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Explicit sexual content is prohibited and has been removed

Welcome to this great form!
    [SIZE="3"] Robin[/SIZE]

Junior Member AccidentalDresser's Avatar
    I have to agree that the first time the soft flowing material flows down your arms and over your head. Caresses your shoulders and chest before gathering at your stomach before falling softly just below your knees can be breathtaking.

The experience is only heightened by being completely hair free while wearing matching bra and undies and feeling the cool material flow against your stockings as it falls.
    It's like every skin cell is being brought to life for the first time

I know the feeling of which you speak and I always make sure to take my time when sliding on a dress and then I am sure to walk slowly with a wide gate to feel the breeze and the dress rolling around my stockings and giving me the feeling I could easily walk out the front door and just keep on walking.

Quote Originally Posted by dresslover79 View Post
    Hi
    the dress against my skin was amazing (I wore it naked). I got the biggest arousal in my life,

snug against my body (I was naked again).

Now I wear a dress for sexual release as I love the feeling of it against my body, it gets me soo aroused. I wear the dress alone at home
    in private.

Apart from that i'm like most hetrosexual guys, my turn ons are boobs (espescially big ones), lesbians, women in tight dresses and skirts,
    sexy legs and heels.
    oh dear god?

too mulch in formation!

Hi

I didn't mean to offend or upset anyone, I must admit I did get carried away while I was typing it out.

I will keep it clean from now on

I just love the feeling I get when I wear a dress and got a bit excited when I typed it out.

Dresslover79, dressing for sexual excitement is what many of us do (or used to do) and it's not a bad thing when kept in control and balance with other aspects of life. The article of women's wear varies, but your story is pretty typical: we tried it, we liked it, we kept doing it, and we enhanced it. So we come here to get and give support within the rules: no explicit sexual content. Whatever other reasons for crossdressing, members are free to discuss, but pleasure dressers are limited by the rules. and need to tone it down or take it to a PM.
    Certain items of women's wear excite me, and that excitement is maximized when combined in total head-to-toe, over-the-top, transformation. There's a lot of us like that here.

What you describe is part of what I feel is a natural progression and not unusual.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I remember my first brassiere like yesterday , but my first dress was many yrs later.
    My X caught me in her bra one morning , and took control of me and put me in her OB girdle and stockings with a slip and heels .
    Soon I was in her dress
    Last edited by tammie; 01-28-2015 at 09:21 PM.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Hi and welcome!

Just by way of contrast, dressing is not a sexual thing for me and I don't find it arousing. If I achieve my hoped-for look it would be androgynous, more like a catwalk model. I would feel silly wearing breast forms, or padding, unnatural, fake. But I accept that many here want the full-on mothergoddess look, and as a youngster I certainly found female underwear a great turn on. And lord knows I share your love of real breasts!
    I used to have a short attention spa

OH MY! Um... I enjoyed reading your post. I know some of the feelings that you expressed. I don't think I would have the courage to put them on any forum. But I respect and thank you for doing so.
    Stephi Spring

Seems we're pushing the limits here.

I have heard this once before from my husband who has said wearing a dress or skirt is much more comfortable than wearing pants

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Puppy GG View Post
    I have heard this once before from my husband who has said wearing a dress or skirt is much more comfortable than wearing pants
    Many of us feel that way. I know I'd rather wear a skirt or dress instead of pants anytime.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Puppy GG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_CDTV View Post
    Many of us feel that way. I know I'd rather wear a skirt or dress instead of pants anytime.
    Sorry kids. Cross dressing is not about comfort. It's what a cross dresser says but that is disingenuous.

Quote Originally Posted by AccidentalDresser View Post
    I have to agree that the first time the soft flowing material flows down your arms and over your head. Caresses your shoulders and chest before gathering at your stomach before falling softly just below your knees can be breathtaking.

The experience is only heightened by being completely hair free while wearing matching bra and undies and feeling the cool material flow against your stockings as it falls.
    It's like every skin cell is being brought to life for the first time

I know the feeling of which you speak and I always make sure to take my time when sliding on a dress and then I am sure to walk slowly with a wide gate to feel the breeze and the dress rolling around my stockings and giving me the feeling I could easily walk out the front door and just keep on walking.
    I love the feeling of my freshly shaved legs against the sheets when I go to bed.

Junior Member AccidentalDresser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    Sorry kids. Cross dressing is not about comfort. It's what a cross dresser says but that is disingenuous.
    Are you certain you speak for all of us when you say that?
    I think that's a bold claim to make when you have never lived inside my skin.
    And there are different definitions of comfort too.
    Physically and mentally I feel more comfortable when dressed and a hell of a lot more relaxed and less anxious.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen2d View Post
    I love the feeling of my freshly shaved legs against the sheets when I go to bed.
    Yes for the first few weeks of hairlessness everything feels better. Even jeans feel better for a while cause you feel every little movement.

Banned Read only
    Ah yes, I remember when my wife asked, "Are those pants comfortable?" and she meant "was I at peace in them." My mistake.