Thread: Nurse X ray teck sees me in panties

Nurse X ray teck sees me in panties

THis Saturday I fell on the ice and messed up my back Well this morning (Monday) I could not take it any more and decided to go to a walk in clinic that is part of the local hospital and much cheeper than the Er would coast.. The doctor came he had me lift up shirt and looked at my back and felt around my spine for pain and asked my several questions about the pain. HE said he would give me a shoot and wanted some X-rays to see if I had any broken ribs or anything else wrong. A few minutes later the nurse came back in and had me stand up from the chair I was sitting in. She asked if I could get up on the table I told her I did not think I would be able to. She just had me lean up on the table and had m lift up my shirt. (When I left my house I was like I don't care if they see me in panties this is who I am.) But now the moment comes. She tell me to loosen my belt unbutton my pants as she need to go lower for the shot. I pull my pants down a little way and now I am like shit she is going to see them. She said she need to go lower and pulls my pants down even more. I had lost some weight lately so now they were pretty loos they fall way to the floor pretty much. While silk-with lace panties in full view. She give me the shot and put on a band aid. I pull up my pants and sit back down. She then tells \me we had to go another part of the hospital for the X rays. And takes me over in a wheel chair about 20 minutes later The X ray Tech comes and gets me and pushes me to the e ray room. She hands me a gown and asked me if I would need help getting it on. I tell her no as the paid med is now working. IT takes me a few minutes and she come back in. SHe has me stand up and walk over to the x ray machine. She has me face her the first one. She come back in room and now has me face away from her right at the machine, my panties in full view again. She leaves takes that one and comes in for the 3 pic. She has me turn to the side and says she has to put a little mettle dot on my back ware the pain hurt the most. She has to pull the gown to the side to get to the spot as it was more on my right side compared to the middle. Panties in full showing again. At this point I wish I would have just worn a bra also I don't think it would have mattered at this point After the 4 x ray pic I am brought back to ware I started and am told I did not break anything but just really bruised it. A few days off of work and some pain meds. So I am sure I will be to the doctor again in my life time and now its going to be pantie every time. Neither girl said anything about my panties I just wish I knew what they were thinking. But I am sure they both got a smile out of it when they first seen me I silkey lace panties

Who knows? Maybe they were jealous because all they had were old, cotton, threadbare granny panties and you, my dear, had on some nice, luxurious lingerie. You just never know what they might be thinking!

Karen

Most medical personnel are pretty cool about things like underwear and painted nails. Even if they're not, they are legally obligated to keep it to themselves (although I'm sure we are the source of a certain amount of idle chatter in the break room). When I was in the hospital a few years back, I had a pleasant running conversation going with a couple of the nurses about my metallic red toenails. They have a lot more serious things to worry about (like your injured back) than what kind of panties or makeup you are wearing -- and a lot of them are just open minded people to begin with.

- Diane

You're Mom wants to know if they were clean, you know, like she warned you about forever?

Platinum Member
    Hi LTD, You probably wasn't the first man in panties that she saw that day.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Going back again today for a ultra sound on mu back. So now I have to decide what one today. do I ware something plain white. OR do I go with something like red or pink