Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are we careful enough what we say ?

Junior Member AccidentalDresser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ressie View Post
    I suppose posting photos could be taking a risk with facial recognition programs.
    If anyone found this page and recognised my behind from my photo I would have to question how long they had been examining my behind and why.
    Don't think I will ever have to worry about frilly butt recognition technology. Especially since the laptops web cam does such a poor image anyway.
    Next time I will put the laptop on a table not a chair though lol

AccidentalD, the photo does kind of draw in one's attention. I'd like to get my butt to look like that all the time!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Junior Member AccidentalDresser's Avatar
    It's the worst angle ever.
    My butt looks huge while the top seems to fade away into a stick figure. I am more evenly shaped from the correct angle.
    I am not very good at selfies.