Thread: Came out to a friend she was so nice

Came out to a friend she was so nice

Told a friend of mine today about Andrea she was like so , then went into my clothing choices and what type of heels have I got , felt so nice to have someone just shrug off the whole your a crossdresser and go wow someone to talk about clothes with , feeling pretty happy/relieved right now will be talking to her tommorow , its a step forward to the outside world , one step at a time

Gone to live my life
    Hi Andrea,

What a great story and great friend. It is always nice to be able to share this part of us with others. However, I do caution that once you release that information to anyone (SO, family, friends) you can no longer take it back. So, please do prepare yourself for the possibility it may get away from you. Not saying your friend is going to blab to the world as I know nothing about her, but sometimes people let things slip quite innocently. Regardless though, you now have a friend you can share with and that is a great thing.

Hugs

Isha

Junior Member AccidentalDresser's Avatar
    Sounds awesome for you.
    It's so good that you have someone who isn't closed minded and afraid to be real with you.
    Enjoy your new found friendship

Banned Read only
    Andrea,
    It must be nice to feel you have friends you can confide and share dressing talk ! It's very easy to slip into the mode of being comfortable with your dressing and say I don't care who knows ! I feel in that frame of mind at the moment but as Isha points out it could come back to bite you and possibly set your dressing back and upset your current status quo !
    Last edited by Teresa; 01-27-2015 at 07:28 AM.

She is someone I have known for around 8yrs , very trust worthy and not a gossip at all , if she does slip up it will be to our very gay friend who would be thrilled , I trust these people and thought long and hard before I put Andrea into the public domain she has gained my trust over the last 8yrs i think im safe and if not then I will have to deal with it , but thats what life is about.

Good friends are more valuable than gold, silver or gems Andrea.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Mind you a good stamp collection's pretty hard to beat.
    I used to have a short attention spa

Such a wonderful story! I too have a gg friend who i have come out too. She did suspect that i was a bit different, but i dont think she really new how. Our conversation started rather innocently just chatting about different types of friends, it moved onto having gay friends and chatting about their situations. We are both very open about most everything and she told me that she thought i might be bisexual. Of course the conversation started to move to more personal things and I admitted that I am somewhat attracted to the same sex. From there it somehow got into fetishes, which lead to panties, which lead to me telling her things i like to wear and that when i do i feel very feminine. She took it all in stride, was then and still is very curious about the things i do, what i wear and how i feel. It has been the most rewarding experience I have had to date and im so grateful to her!

Good for you, Andrea, and for your friend! You have a great attitude about it all, too.

My wife is my friend and confidant in this. Without her in my life to "share" this with I'm not sure I would cope as well as I do.

Came out to our gay friend he was like so , nothing s going to change between us i just want to be sure your happy , he was so nice almost started crying , told my wife that i had told other people she is ok with me doing so , i nice step in the right direction

That's really nice.

femme life is best
    so far, all of my coming out experiences to females have all been the same....they LOVED it. they asked me tons of questions and always asked when we were going to go out shopping toghether. lol (4 female friends in total so far)

Thats great news Andrea, glad to hear it went well. Enjoy, now you have someone to talk to and shop with.

Hi Andrea,

We can't value too highly those GG friends of ours who accept us this way. (But we value even higher those wives / SO's / GF's who do!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I found in my early dressing days others were curious and wanted to see how well I projected as a girl.
    There were a couple that were introduced to dressing after seeing my transformation.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.