Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I just need some advice....depressed and shouldn't be

That's huge, Kyla! Congratulations and good luck. Be patient with her. From my observations, it's often two steps forward and one step back, and so there may be a time where she regresses a bit. But remember, you've just taken 2! steps forward. That's just awesome!!!! ENJOY!!!

Platinum Member
    I think you made a very good decision to address this with your wife in the manner you chose. And being able to include and engage her is wonderful. best wishes to both of you!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

<giggle>
    That's so wonderful! I'm so happy for you.

Now comes the longest week of your life, standing by the mailbox waiting for your outfit.

Best wishes
    MsVal

This part made me chuckle "I misfired up the courage to tell her".

Sounds like you are handling things well, talking to her, including her, trying not to take it too fast. I hope it continues to go well, that you both have fun together, and keep communicating!

Gone to live my life
    Congrats Kyla and keep the communication going in both directions as things progress.

Hugs

Isha

Banned Read only
    Kyla,
    I hope it all goes well for you !
    You say you want to do it yourself, does you wife want some input to help you or to control your CDing ??
    Don't try and run before you can walk, especially in strange heels !! Best of luck, I hope your stuff all fits !

I don't think there is anything more wonderful than an accepting an supportive SO, something I was lucky enough to have.
    Congratulations!
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Junior Member AccidentalDresser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AccidentalDresser View Post
    As I stated at the beginning. She knew about it for a few years but still chose you as her life partner so if I read your post correctly, it's all looking pretty good for You the wife and Kyla to exist together hapily.
    From the sounds of it though you really need to do it soon before the guilt consumes you.

Xxxxxxx
    See

Did I not tell you I saw great things ahead for the three of you?
    I am like the best CD Fortune Teller EVER

I will send you the bill for my clairvoyant services now
    YAY I just worked out how to make a signature.
    Now if I only knew what to write