Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is CD something sexual to you?

I was always attracted to girl clothes since a very early age but as I grew up it definately became more sexual. The feeling when being dressed has always turned me on, but as I get older I find that it's just a way of expressing myself. I would say that I find women's clothing sexier and dressing as one makes me feel sexy. To each her own I guess!

Hi Natalia!

Thanks for sharing! I feel pretty much the same way. I came to the realization it's pretty much something kinky I like to do and it excites me. I go in phases but average out to actually dressing up once a month. I like talking about it with my Gf or thinking about it but it's not an identity thing for me personally.

I don't think that makes it any less important or anything. It's great that you came to that conclusion and know yourself that well. Now you can enjoy it for what it is to you! It's nice to know I'm not the only one who feels this way

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    The whole issue of whether a child is a sexual being can be summed up this way, in my opinion. Little boys play with themselves long before they know what sex is all about. They don't play with their fingers that way...because it feels different. Little girls do similar things also, possibly because it feels good in some way or another.
    Considering the way I started down this path, if it wasn't sexual, then to was gender based in some way. Entering puberty, it didn't seem to be sexual, just fun, that changed soon enough with the first ejaculation, and from that point onward it has been sexual, very sexual. What about today... well as a teen it was like being in a foot race, done in 20 minutes, couldn't get out of the clothes fast enough. Now it is a really a slow walk, almost a crawl at times to cross the finish line. I know how it will finish it's more about the enjoyable time before the finish line. The older I get the longer the race, the best races can last 2 to 4 days. Once across the finish line the desire is greatly reduced, but still there to start brewing again.
    If some want to call it a fetish, then so be it. I prefer to call it my little quirk, and it seems to be very deeply ingrained, duh, I have been doing it a long time. The point, it doesn't hinder my being a good citizen, husband, father, so what's the big deal!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    CDing is not sexual to me in any way. I receive no sexual vibes from it.

But it is fun, it is an escape from the male world, and the creative part of me is expressed in the creation of Billie.

For me it is more that I am an actor in street theatre.

However as the facilitator of a crossdresser support group and having articles published with my photo, I have become known in the Grand Rapids LGBT community and have found that I can help people. That is a totally unexpected benefit to me.

Nope, nothing sexual about it to me. But maybe that is because I am in a LONGTIME Relationship with my SO. She is a real GG and everything pales in comparison to her.

That is a very good summary and mostly mirrors my own journey. I also have been at this a long time. There are rare occasions when I do not have to travel on business that I can be my alternate self for a number of days at a time. It helps me decompress from the stress

Banned Read only
    My Cding was sexual from the start and remained that way ever since ! I really think we shouldn't be ashamed of it if it's what makes us tick ! I'm stuck with wanting to share it with a partner and after having a GF that was OK with it , I know it can happen ! I feel I've now gone full circle, my dressing time has been cut down to once a week and the sexual need has increased which I find annoying at times because I was beginning to enjoy dressing without a sexual ending.
    Some have commented that without the sexual component they may not be CDers, I can't honestly answer that ! I do wonder about my need to be out and open more if my needs are still sexual ! I suppose the enjoyment of just wearing nice clothes, feeling comfortable and letting the female side out is also gratifying !

All I know is according to the nun's I'm going to hell for certain!

Banned Read only
    In my youth I found cross dressing was sexually stimulating. It lead a lot of time to self gratification, if you know what I mean. In retrospect I think the sexual aspect that I associated with cross dressing really was just what a teenage male does. Most guys probably grabbed their copy of Playboy magazine and did what guys usually do. Me? Us? Maybe the clothing enhanced the experience.

Now? For many decades cross dressing has been a source of contentment and a chance to feel comfortable and be stress free.

Yes, It is more of a sexual thing for me. Most of the clothes I have worn or that I want, are lycra, spandex, satin, shiny, etc. I love short skirts, short dresses, sexy tops, tights, pumps, etc.

Banned Read only
    Absolutely sexual it is for me. It is such a turn on that I've had "events" in the salon and makeup chair. And may it ever be so.
    If I ever find a GG to share my passion I'm going to have to go back to thinking of cold Canadian winters again like when I was seventeen and accidentally making short nights of it, if you get my snowdrift, sister.
    Last edited by Katey888; 02-01-2015 at 01:06 PM. Reason: TMI - please keep it moderate...

CD'ing is different things to different people. for me it was always a reflection on who I am, not who I was in relation to what I was to someone else. So no, it never created a sexually exciting feeling for me. When I did have sexual fantasies while dressed as a girl, it was always sort of secondary to the real interaction of me being with a particular desired girl, who either accidentally found me dressed up, or dressed me up after she discovered that I wanted to. In either case, it was about her making me feel good about myself by liking me despite the crossdressing, something I will probably never encounter in real life.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

For me, there is a large sexual component to the dressing.

Arousal has always been a part of the experience for me. The genesis of the activity itself roughly coincides with my first erotic experience. At 33 it's still something that excites me a lot, even though I can lounge around en femme and just enjoy the relaxation of it all, more often than not I dress for the thrill.

Hi Natalia.

First things first: Crossdressing is sex. Perhaps the purest form since, like poetry, it comes from your deepest most provenly human demonstrations. Secondly, I've had sex with women before and trust me, it's overrated. Women tend to
    talk too much and they smell funny on parts of their bodies that you think should smell good. lol..And there is no Masters and Johnson science behind this conclusion of mine. Just my personal observation.........dana

I wonder how common this is: There was a period (a long period) in my life when I would spend an hour or two getting dressed, take a few photos, then "deal with" the intense sexual arousal I'd been feeling the whole time. Then, I would undress and go back to boy mode as fast as possible. So perhaps fetish dressing may have been a more accurate term for me than crossdressing. Finding that "sweet spot" on the crossdressing spectrum-- fetish dresser, crossdresser, TS--and who knows how many other slots--remains a real struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by AccidentalDresser View Post
    Now it's more a comfort thing. I dress to feel centred and balanced. When dressed I feel comfortable in my own skin so to speak and held in all the right places. I also prefer the Fem me in the mirror to the Male me. The Fem me actually seems to smile back at me wheras the other guy always turns to walk away once he has seen me
    Aside from a couple of wigs and a housedress with my mom's permission when I was younger (I was disappointed that it wasn't a nicer dress), my first experience was trying on pantyhose at 12 years old, which led to instant arousal. Though, my focus was on nylon panties for years until I was working and could afford (and had the courage) to buy pantyhose, dresses and skirts.

Often times now, there is still a release and I may or may not quickly remove all feminine clothing afterwards, but I also feel like AccidentalDresser, where I feel more centered and balanced and feel the fem me looks better than the male me. Mainly because I smile more and my eyes look happier, especially with makeup on them. Only problem is that with the stress of being an adult male during the week, I end up neglecting things I need to do on the weekends as I want to dress up. Living with others, I only have free reign of the house on the very rare occasion everyone's out of town. Otherwise, I remain locked in my bedroom most of the time and when Sunday evening rolls around, I feel the weekend went by too quickly and I really didn't accomplish anything again.

For me it is mostly a sexual fetish. Said that, I have to admit that I think I would dress 7x24 if no social consequences would result from xdressing. Of course that is just a thought, given there is no way to know what would happen if ...

I think that there is no unvalid reasons to dress, if you are doing it because you want.

So I think it is OK if you feel a sexual turn on dressing or not.

Rachelf
    Rachelf

Quote Originally Posted by drushin703 View Post
    Hi Natalia.

First things first: Crossdressing is sex. Perhaps the purest form since, like poetry, it comes from your deepest most provenly human demonstrations. Secondly, I've had sex with women before and trust me, it's overrated. Women tend to
    talk too much and they smell funny on parts of their bodies that you think should smell good. lol..And there is no Masters and Johnson science behind this conclusion of mine. Just my personal observation.........dana
    Quote Originally Posted by ophelia View Post
    Absolutely sexual it is for me. It is such a turn on that I've had "events" in the salon and makeup chair. And may it ever be so.
    If I ever find a GG to share my passion I'm going to have to go back to thinking of cold Canadian winters again like when I was seventeen and accidentally making short nights of it, if you get my snowdrift, sister.
    what the dang hell!
    Last edited by Katey888; 02-01-2015 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Quoted post edited

Aspiring Member
    Hi Natalia

I started Crossdressing when I was 3 or 4 years old. It was not sexual at that time, at least I don't think it was. In my teens it was quite "stimulating" but I was still focused on girls and trying to figure out how to get one in bed. Now, with a GG SO the joy of Crossdressing is hard to describe, but it is primarily a mysterious source of comfort. They say men are very visual, and I am certainly stimulated by the sight and touch of an attractive female, and I look like one homely women when dressed!

My general philosophy is don't stress too much about why you crossdress and if it is about being sexually aroused from it, its good to think about it and ponder the question, but focus on what you want to do and where you want to go with your life in the future. I think most of us could spend too much of our lives trying to figure out why, or what this means, when we could be enjoying life.
    Last edited by Seana Summer; 01-31-2015 at 08:45 PM.

Today i wear sport bra and panty under men's clothes. It felt really great and sexual!

It started out as fun with my sister dressing me completely like a girl. But it quickly turned into something sexually stimulating and has been most of the time. I just can't get over the slippery soft panties and pantyhose, satin girdle, slippery slip and a dress with a nylon liner to it, plus a satin bra and slippery camisole. These make me totally sexually stimulated even with all the make-up and jewelry too. I wonder if liking to wear all these feminine things makes one less of a crossdresser but I don't know else to describe it. I just love the overwhelming feeling of slipperiness and stimulation.

The old standard by the gate keepers was if you had any type of sexual connection to cross dressing then you were not a "true transsexual" That thinking has since fell by the wayside. Many transgender people in the past would deny any sexual connection in order to get on HRT or SRS.

I have a dear friend who is 8 years post op and happily married, she loved to cross dress in all types of trashy clothes when she was younger she still loves clothes and fashion. Many women do BTW.

In my opinion when you put a female brain in a male body and load it with testosterone strange things will happen. In many cases erotic cross dressing.

I would say it is typical for a woman to be aroused by thought of feeling sexy and desirable.

As you see here most of us were hit with a sexual connection to our cross dressing in puberty. As we gre older many of us evolved to a more spiritual connection

PH, Heels, & Pretty Dress Rachel Lea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by melaknee View Post
    it feels good sexually sometimes, it's nice to just hang out,and it's interesting ,excitng, mysterious, dangerous and other stuff too for me
    exactly!
    Rachel Lea

Lots of great perspective here. Good for me to see the range of responses.

I think it's important to realize that the sexual component in NO WAY diminishes, or dehumanizes the experience. It's easy to write it off by saying it's "just" a kink. And we are just deviants.

NO, it's a part of our WHOLE personality. Cross dressing touches a multitude of emotions and parts of my personality. It brings out my impulsive, creative, irrational side. Parts of me that almost never show up when in my normal male life.

Hugs,
    Candice

I began with my mothers things , i dont know why,it just felt like the thing to do .and it still is. NOW I dont feel ashame of c/d iam poised and relaxed , and life is grand because i understand my self much better. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by c2candice View Post
    I think it's important to realize that the sexual component in NO WAY diminishes, or dehumanizes the experience. It's easy to write it off by saying it's "just" a kink. And we are just deviants.
    My point here, to drive it home, is to accept that some part of it is sexual. This will remove the toxic shame and guilt that will infect the rest of your life like a dark cloud!