Thread: for ggs

for ggs

for the ggs on this forum,i have been married for quite a long time and have never gotten a straight answer from my wife about this question.when a woman dresses to say go out for an evening with her husband,date or what ever,like dinner and maybe dancing.does she dress for herself or maybe a little more sexually for her partner.now my wife mostly wears granny panties,hardly ever wears any lingerie with any lace or maybe a push-up bra,hates pantyhose,myself i love to see ladies dressed fit to kill pantyhose, heels,makeup done just right.i guess my question is does a woman dress for herselfor to impress her date?

On special dates, or occasions or date night I wear a dress that he has picked out especially for me. Our alone time occasionally I will wear some lingerie that he has bought, so the night is even more special

I used to be kind of like your wife, I didn't dress to impress anyone. For me, it was my own internal self doubt, body image issues and depression that caused my lack of care for what I chose to wear.

However, now, I dress for me and my husband. If I am not feeling well, comfort is all I aim for. But if we are going anywhere, store, running errands or on a date night; I dress with a different mindset, I dress because I feel it is important to look good for my husband. He takes good care of me emotionally and physically, the least I can do is show him and the world my best. It may be an old fashioned mindset but he deserves to have me at my best when we are out.

I dress for both my husband and myself. I also value his opinion. When we have a planned event coming up we go shopping together. I pick out his male outfit and he picks out my outfit. We don't dictate to each other what we will wear. It is still up to the one wearing the outfit if the outfit is right. He just has great taste and I like wearing things for him. I know it upsets him that he can't wear the dress but he is also happy to see me dressed nice.

i always did my best to buy the clothes for my wife that best fit her and made her feel good,even when times were tight i always was proud of the way she dressed and carried herself,but she sure was a stickler for those granny panties.not that anybody would notice but from the outside she was as classy as any other lady around,and she has told me that she did like to look good for me,she always presses my jeans because she says you are not going out in those wrinkled pants,sorry but i lost her a couple weeks ago and this house is a little empty right now so please excuse me for getting a little misty

Hi!!
    I every day take a minute to feel how I feel and then I know what to wear. In specials dates I try to use something that make me feel great and pretty.. and a dress that make every one see me! Not just my bf, I mean I love that everyone looks at me! That let me feel likeif my bf feels proud to be with me!
    Xoxo Luz