Thread: What if?

What if?

Hey ladys i i dont know if this question has been asked before here or if its the right place to ask this bout any ways here is the question.

What would you think do or react if you "SO" came out to you and said she felt she was a trans or crossdresser? Just wondering what you all would say

Just a Brazilian Girl :) natalialimapoa's Avatar
    I alredy asked myself this question sometimes. Of course I would understand and support a lot, but Im not sure if I would feel sexually excited about the "boy mode", since I like girls.

If she wanted to be trans, I wouldnt stay with her because its not what im looking for in a relationship, but we could be friends.
    Just another brazilian girl.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    It is actually quite funny how often this topic comes up. I am sure there must be an open thread on it actually.

But anywho.... to answer the question at hand yet again... my wife and I have a basic agreement... as long as we don't permanently modify our bodies, what we choose to wear is our own choice.

in this day and age women are wearing more and more guy clothes but If I was with someone and they decided to chop all their hair short which I cant stand or use make up to look like they had a beard it would really turn me off. bit ironic given how a lot of the questions here are usually about wanting acceptance from an SO or to have a sexual episode while dressed, the last thing id want is to pretend to be having sex with a guy.

I think given the way women these days are portrayed as being comfortable with other women more so then men is probably why a lot of people think their SO's would be on board with CDing and sex. Id be curious now to see the responses here
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

if she were CD in the equiv. of how some do it here the other way... I could diggit!

girls in short hair can look super cute and by way of your reasoning she could just wear a short boy hair wig!

boyish girls can be super hot!

if she was game for some role reversal why not?

going out in public? sure!

i'd be down!

if she played the game of moderation and balance and "knowing when I need m'lady!" it could so work

as for the beard thing... well... not all guys have beards! so she wouldn't HAVE to have one!

i'd be so game!

if she came out as he and said she / he felt more like a dude I could maybe work it out ... though i'd encourage HIM to Crossdress (hehe!)

What would I say? Have fun Dear.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Aspiring Member
    About a year ago one of my female friends announced she wanted everyone to address by her adopted masculine name. She decided she was transsexual and would begin taking testosterone.. I was surprised because this person was very cute, petite, an attractive female, so why would she want to give up all the good things about being a female???

Well, needless to say, I no longer find "him" attractive. I still respect him, and still regard him as a friend. Yes, I accept him as a man, but this does change our relationship. She now appears as a man, so how can I still find him attractive???

Its crazy how "some" of us not all seek acceptance but when we turn the tables around we dont like it so much. i guess im asking this question just to give us a reminder too really help us appreciate our SO more sense some support us and love us un conditionaly hope this made sense some home how seeing sometimes i talk in circles

I love my fiancee no matter what. If she wanted to be trans it would not matter in the least. I do love the fact that she is hyper feminine, but if she was not I would still love her.

My ex was in "boy mode" for 12 years, 24/7.

She became asexual after our first born, she told me she "had done her duty to god".
    I left 2 years later
    She was so pretty and classy in a skirt, they were good years.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Banned Read only
    Stacy,
    Hard to believe this question has been asked , but I know it does happen but it's much rarer !
    Most of us would question why anyone would want to have to start shaving and give up wearing clothes that look so good !

I don't think I could live with it, so I guess we how most of our partners feel now !!

Stacy, what a superb question. You've given me something to think about. My wife is an amazing person, I'm off to talk to her now.

Platinum Member
    If....if you could only imagine how many times this question has been asked.

My response to "if" questions is generally, to paraphrase Yoda: There is no "if". Only is or is not.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

At first, I would be shocked! In my opinion, women already can crossdress almost anytime they choose.

I would support her because I love her. I would ask same questions that I was asked when she caught me: how long have you wanted to do this, are you into women, is it me, .... I suppose that is she just wanted to dress up as a convincing man from time to time, we would be an even better match as a couple. I think that as long as it was only crossdressing, it would be fine. Permanent body changes would be an issue for both us.

Well every woman I have ever dated has known from the very first time we ever spoke to each other, that I am a crossdresser. so that is their opportunity to share that fact with me aswell. If they chose to hide the fact that they also CD, I would be Fu***** pissed, and basicly that would be the end of our relationship.
    Because there are 2 things I also make quite clear from the very beginning. 1. Open dialogue, if you have any concerns, questions, wants, needs, whatever, then let it be known. 2. Complete honesty. I can not tolerate in any shape or form being lied to. especially if I know I'm being lied to.

And now I quick little story. Altho nothing to do with any relationship of mine.
    I was in court one day, sitting next to this cute young blonde woman. She had a baby in a carrier in front of her on the floor. she kept bending over attending to the baby. I finally got a glimpse of her panties peeking out of the back of her jeans, they were red with the big ugly elastic waist band of men/s tighty whiteys, They quite possibly have been the fake Y front style panties that some women choose to wear. But to me they were an instant turn off.
    I went from thinking wow she's hot to uh no thanks, not interested.

I know that's hypocritical of me, And I know that my CDing turns off some women aswell. But we all like what we like and dislike what we dislike.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.