Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: you know your really girlie when

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U actually listen when your adult daughter mentions a big Macy's, Nordstroms, etc.'s sale!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I agree with Vikki on the hair on neck but it is my hair and not a wig. it even beats wearing a bra

How about when you look up to check you make up in the mirror and realize you in drab at work.

while looking at my nail polish collection

Aspiring Member
    ... even when going out with 'the boys'/'the gents' you notice the women's clothing stores first.
    (Corollary) ... when they draw attention to that fact.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane1950 View Post
    When you enjoy the taste of lipstick
    there are bugs in lipstick.........

Making a conscience effort to act more male when in drab.????

you put up a superbowl post like this:
    And now for superbowl completely different...

The Superbowl is boring me. Like any relationship, a little spicing up might help. So starting next week, every superbowl game must be subject to an ad hoc change, like when they throw malfunctions at you in flight school. Keep the teams on their toes.
    No, I'm not even a sore loser about the Bears, like they had a chance anyway.
    So here are some ideas to imagine applying to The Game, just for fun:
    1. Double the size of the size football.
    2. Teams must wear uniforms more closely following their team name:
    a. Patriots in revolutionary era soldier’s uniforms, and carry (replica) rifles during the game
    b. Seahawks have to wear a set of strap-on articulated wings, and the players have to flap the wings whenever they run.
    3. Add a third team to play at the same time, using the sidelines as end-zones, a three way!
    4. All passes must be thrown by using either a scaled up sling shot, tennis racket, or attach a cord to the ball and do a hammer throw wind-up…

Okay- the heck with fake lashes and all that- when you start trashing football and not taking it seriously, this is like blasphemy to masculinity.

As far as I am concerned, this is femininity- the mindset matters more than the makeup. (though i am wearing a new dress from the bloomingdales outlet) :-)

... when your GG friends call you Sweetie even when you're in drab???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

thank you girls ,that was fun reading you post, but i have one more when i was young my folks took me to the store to buy me a bed, they showed me the bunk beds but i kept trying to make them buy me the frilly canopy bed ,. so i guess i was even girle back then. hugs love lynda

......When you can take a bra off without removing your top.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Aspiring Member
    When you have a daily routine to cleanse and moisturize your face - 2 times each day,
    When your interest in sports has waned to the point that you can count the number of games you see per month can be counted on 1or 2 fingers,
    You pick up femme items (e.g. make up) at the store and openly carry them to checkout,
    Michele

Keeping my nails done in clear closs polish 24/7.
    Angie

Mary Tyler Moore wannabe MarinaKirax's Avatar
    When you find yourself walking with no one in front or behind you, and you walk your feminine walk - worse - if you check your shadow or a window reflection to see if your walk has just enough sexy sway!
    God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met. Farrah Fawcett

When you go into a stall to pee after pulling down my panties, pantyhose, girdle, slip and skirt from under my women's corduroy pants.

(In Sulu's voice) Oh my.

This is such a fun thread!

You might be girlie if...

... you watch the Half Time Show wondering IF the high waisted bikinis would look good on you.

... you go to the bathroom when the commercials end!

... when your daughters ask their mother for feminine advice, ie: walking in heels, fashion advice, makeup technique and her reply is "Go ask your father."

... if you go shopping for your SO and pick up a little something for yourself at Victoria's Secret.

... you travel for a living and when someone says,"Your bag is heavy!" your reply is that it is all your heels that makes it that heavy and you are not lying.

... you are looking at a beautiful woman and say, "Nice skirt." as if you were refering to a woman as a "skirt" but you really mean,"Nice skirt!"

I could keep going!

-E

Added later
    ... you wear women's jeans every day you dress in drab.
    ... you wear a woman's watch all the time because a men's watch just won't do.
    ... you use a pink pen, even if it isn't October.
    Last edited by Erika Lyne; 02-02-2015 at 09:29 AM.
    **Just trying to happily be me.**

Hugs!
    -E

You start worrying about pantylines.

Girl

Comfortable in your feminity

You know your girly when after a long night with other gurls walking through the foyer of your hotel, you suddenly become aware that you have forgotten that you're a GG wearing 4" heels, a tight pencil skirt (with hip and butt pads), sheer tights, tight corset, lingerie and breast forms, your best wig.......theyDSCN0139.jpgDSCN0139.jpg make you feel comfortable in your femininity!!!!

Junior Member AccidentalDresser's Avatar
    You know your really girlie when your car used to be your main interest and money pit but suddenly your EBay is full of heels, lingerie, dresses and skirts that you plan to bid on next pay.
    Oh and that really hot'n'sexy cat woman outfit that I simply have to have just in case I get invited to a costume party. And that wedding dress that is only $33 so far cause they listed it wrong but I really want to see how I would look as a bride. And that 50's style rock'n'roll dress with all the layers of lace underneath and another petticoat just in case it's not as poofy and lacy as it looks lol
    I shan't go on there is 200 girlie items in my EBay so I had to start another account just to watch them all.

Platinum Member
    Hi Lynda, When you join in a conversation with women and you know more about the subject than you should know.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

...GG's offer to braid your hair because its so long and would look good braided.
    Most any thing I post is from my phone, this is why my answers are short and also why I don't post all to often.

When you have to make a conscious effort not to cross your legs in public!
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

Quote Originally Posted by Krististeph View Post
    you put up a superbowl post like this:
    And now for superbowl completely different...

The Superbowl is boring me. Like any
    I think all football games should have to be played the way we did when we were kids: No helmets, because everyone does not have one. Same for padding. Bare feet, because you can't run in mud with sneakers. Cow "pies" scattered at random throughout the playing field. (Five yard penalty for dropping an opponent in a cow flop - fifteen if it's a face plant)
    "We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are." Anais Nin

When you realize that you have more female clothes than male.

You know you are girly when all of your junk email is advertising for women's clothes!