Thread: Going nuts with cabin fever not going out dressed

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city

Going nuts with cabin fever not going out dressed

Is anyone else who goes out regularly en femme going stir crazy with dressing angst because of the cold harsh winter. I live in the Northeast on a great lake and if i were to go out today My eye makeup would freeze to my face, I'd get an updraft in the up-skirt and my wig would blow off and end up 2 cities away. Plus in a few weeks I'll be having knee replacement laying me up for months and that will only add to the suppressed desire. Darn

Banned Read only
    Well I live in Ottawa, capital city of The Great White North. Today the wind chill makes it negative thirty degrees centigrade well past the point where salt works on ice and adding six or seven centimeters of powdery snow makes driving really impossible. I may take a trip on Thursday to a shopping centre with indoor parking if the weather breaks before I do.
    Otherwise I dream up and make plans for a femulated visit to Montreal, where they actually have a gay village area where no one bats a mascaraed eyelash at a gorgeous man in a dress. It is really fun to be treated in a salon comme une femme, tout en francais...magnifique!

I had a knee replacement and I was back up in just a few days, it doesn't take months.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Gold Member
    Chicago got 19+" yesterday, Enough snow to keep the lawn in white until June.
    Darn Groundhog, he saw his shadow, 6 more weeks on winter.
    I wish I had an advance button for the calender.
    Rader

In this kind of weather I bundle up till I get to the club. Then let it all hang out once I get there.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Sounds like a good time to go on vacation

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No. But, I'm simply a crossdresser. As often as I go out dressed, I don't have the freedom to dress any way I like as I do at home!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Winter is the best time. You can be totally en femme underneath and. Nobody knows. I have gone out with forms and bra, women's clothes and no makeup of wig and nobody had a clue in till I took off my huge winter coat. Even then only a few people made the connection that I was a man with women's clothes and breasts. If you act like you belong, people really don't pay much attention.

It’s CA nobody really cares. The weather has been great, I go out a lot. Maybe it’s time for a trip. Now where to go next?

As I work at a ski area, I'm bundled up. But does it count being dressed in all black womens ski wear? It does to me. I go the whole nine yards, heavy fleece lined tights, panties and bra. No one know the difference. For cold weather I can highly recommend the tights, they are very warm and are thick enough to be leggings. Living in the Northeast I'll make every winter outing I can get.

Hi dear! My wife has had both knees replaced and was out of work about 4 weeks each time. I have surely missed our conversations. You are a wonderful lady.

I find a freedom in the cold that is different from the summer.

More under dressing, wearing appropriate warm winter clothes just like the girls do.

In the summer it can be more repressed as I need to expose more skin....
    I do but end up with significant tan lines...
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Get some girly winter wear. Before it turned arctic in the Boston area I bough a parka, mittens, warm leggings, some sweaters and girly boots. Now in fierce weather I am fiercer still. (If "fiercer" is a word.)