Thread: Great day ahead

Great day ahead

My wife took my youngest to college today and it is a semi short day so she decided to stay down and have dinner with my oldest who lives in the area. I have the day off after the big game yesterday so I told her I would cleanup the house since we had about 50 people over yesterday. So my wife says well why doesn't laura clean up and have a nice day to her self. So here I sit having lunch all dressed have cleaned the house and after lunch figure I would try some of my new outfits. It is so nice having a full day dressed and be able to walk around the house usally I just dress in my hotel rooms when I travel.

Sounds like a win win deal for you. There is a special feeling being dressed to the max in your own place. I'm most comfortable when dressed and even clean sometimes....

Great day

Its lovely when your SO suggests it although you might have got dressed anyway.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Laura,

I am glad to read you had a great day and got a chance for Laura time outside the usual "hotel confinement".

Hugs

Isha

Laura,
    There is no fun in dressing up in hotels, spreading your wings is exhilaration.
    Have a great day at home though.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Laura sounds like a wonderful fun day. Enjoy your fashion show.
    Hugs