Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I have a question

Jemma

How meny girls do you Know who do not wear panties? If you wish to be free of VPL maybe just tights but otherwise always a thong or panties.If you don't wish to fall out, you should realy tuck yourself up between buttocks.
    Love Jemma

The Satin Dreamer Vivian_Anne_1's Avatar

Smile

I wear them all the time except when in bed.

I have to wear panties.....I don't own anyother kind of underwear.

A fresh pair in the morning, and another pair when I put on my PJs or nightgown, whichever I pull out of my drawer first.

I have some that are a bit tight for me, but I use them when I go to the gym, works better than a "jock strap". Not worried about getting "spotted there" as I wear my sweats to and from the gym.

All the time 24/7 , I don't own anyother kind of underwear.

PANTIES! How could you ask such a question?

Opps, this is the CD forum isn't it. Sorry, of course I wear panties. Only when awake...or asleep.

Keely

omg i love panties there what i started in

Silk thongs for work and play

Yes, I wear panties 24/7 and have so for more than 50 years

You know? I'd never ever given it a thought, sounds like it might be fun though.

I search for disposable ones cause I hate folding them!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

Actually, I dress fem at all times, even to the Dr., but I just love to wear big white mens underwear. Ah, the feeling of those big white cotton BVDs under my fem attire is just sooooo good. Sometimes, I'll even wear a extra large pair of boxers under my very short minis. I just love to see the reaction of people as I walk down the street with a boxer line showing under my skirt!
    michellej

Wait a minute. You're telling me that in addition to the makeup, wig, skirt, blouse, heels, hose, breastforms, bra and jewelry, I am supposed to be wearing panties too? What sort of pervert do you take me for?

Seriously: All the time when dressed of course, and about 1/3 of the time in drab.

Of course I wear panties, whenever I won't face "inspection".

One day, visiting with my manager at a former employer, he misunderstood a remark about "getting panties all in a wad". He asked me pointblank if I wore panties to work. I responded "no", which seemed to give him the relief he was looking for. I was glad I wasn't wearing panties at the time, for I could have been. I also resolved that I better not ever wear panties to work, lest he someday feel the need to do "inspection".

That was then - this is now. I suppose I could wear panties to work now. I don't know, I guess it is that panties alone don't do for me what I want from crossdressing. I just really hate pants. I've even sometimes worn male briefs under pantyhose and/or skirt/dress/nightgown. Shock!

Hugs,

Bernice

Not plus sized anymore! sharifemme's Avatar
    Are Alligators Ugly?!? Of course I wear panties, silly! - 24-7

I've never worn them for a hat though.

Sharifemme

Not just a pig-n-lipstick
    Quote Originally Posted by Miriannah
    Dear god, I really am the minority here. Do I wear panties? Only when dressing up, and even then...not always. Let's face it, I have a penis and two testicles, and women's underwear just wasn't made to properly contain such things. The feeling of "hanging out the sides" just isn't my thing....
    I'm with you, panties weren't made to hold anything up front and while I only have one testicle to worry about it only took one satin pantie covered bit of skin getting stuck in my drab pants zipper (while in the bathroom at work) for me to go back to the security of tightie whites while in drab.

However, when en femme, with no evil zippers to worry about, I always wear panties or pantyhose.

Looking for friends Karen Edmonton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah
    [SIZE=3]Do you wear panties?[/SIZE]
    But of course , everyday ! It's the only way to go .
    This girl just wants to have fun !!!

OMG!! Yes 24/7. Started wearing them in HS and never stopped. Have dozens of nylon, silk, lace, cotton and even a few "crotchless" for those "special" occasions.