Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your sexuality

I was part of a male group but I also had a female group I was active in.

I preferred the female group and appreciated all the advantages it offered.

One sidelight, unlike the male group, as I got older, "I ALWAYS HAD A DATE ON SATURDAY NIGHT."
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hey Taylor Ray, I've done that Tantric imagining thing, a number of times, didn't even know there was a name or a practice for it. I just thought it was something that entered my mind to do. Try it sometime, in normal hetero sex, it is quite wonderful, but seems to work better when I am lying on my back, with the girl on top.

Although i am not attracted physically to men, when i dress en femme i do wish to feel a hand on my kee or patting my bottom, slipped up my skirt, maybe even a spanking

I'm so glad I found your post..that hit me on the nose, I too have submissive tendencies and finally letting myself explore more with dressing is digging deep into my perception of what my sexual tendencies are...totally facinated with everything feminine, not into guys.

Banned Read only
    Interesting subject; made even moreso by the fact that there is a lot of variance within our community. Years ago, when I first heard about the Kinsey Sexuality Rating Scale, it seemed to be a perfectly reasonable way to describe how I thought about myself.

When I finally got around to sorting out my desires, it was clear that I wanted to be intimate with men. That persisted for several years and was confirmed by acting upon those desires. However, it eventually occured to me that I was still attracted to women. It was at that point I began to consider myself as bisexual. I remembered Kinsey's Scale and what seemed to be the best fit was roughly 50/50. In other words, where heterosexual and homosexual people considered birth sex as the first gating factor, for me it was down the list 2 or 3 steps. So, about 15 years later, this does appear to be where things still sit for me. The only question at the moment is how dressing fits in. Since this self determination preceeded my dresssing, what's unclear is the relationship between the two. While I sometimes fantasize about being with a man while dressed, I do have the experience of being with a man without being dressed. Evidently acting on my fantasy is not a priority.

DeeAnn

This has become a weird subject for me in the last month or two. I've always had sexual relationships with only women and never thought otherwise. However, Danielle-mode has been staying on more and more (as my dresser and closet's inventory would attest to), and now I find my sexuality in question there. I'll get dressed up, look in the mirror, shake my butt a little and wonder if I would be found attractive to someone if I was out in public. At first, it just made me thought that if I was born female or transitioned that I would be a lesbian. Yet, the more I've gotten to dive into this side of me the questions now hit me late at night in those alone moments where I fantasize about a heterosexual relation, but now I'm the woman in those fantasies.

The most surreal part was on a job interview the other day when I knew once I was done there than I would get to go home and break out a Danielle outfit, and toward the end I caught myself thinking 2 of the 3 guys at the interview would do nothing for Danielle, but the 3rd one would. Only part of the whole interview I caught myself sweating.

I don't think the crossdressing as an activity has had any effect, but I do think it has been a gateway to things I never let myself really explore and figure out. Was I born with the right "plumbing"? What would I really be attracted to? Where do I go from here with it?

Dani G!

For me I am an INFJ personality type, which only 1 to 2 percent of people are. I don't think this has anything to do with my sexuality though. But, for a long time I always thought my sensitive side might mean I was gay or bisexual. It was especially confusing when I found cross-dressing to be sexually arousing. This was all before the internet so I had no idea there were others like me out there. Having this site, and the internet to read about cross-dressing has gone a long way to make me realize I'm not alone in my "craziness." I came to accept it and am comfortable admitting that I am turned-on by CD. So, as it turns out, I consider myself bisexual, although I've never had sex with an man, and in certain situations when approached by one found myself very uncomfortable with it. My thoughts now are that if I ever do pursue sex with a man, it would have to be with a transgender or cute cross-dresser. I am attracted to the female form and attributes, so it would have to be someone who embodied feminine qualities, mannerisms, and aura.

Laura

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I grant you that understanding Tina may make my male self's approach more effective, but my wife married a guy, and it's a guy she wants as her life's partner when it comes to intimacy. She and Tina are friends, and that's all. So, with that one exception, when I'm a guy, I'm a guy...just a bit more understanding of women than guys who don't CD!

A cute Minnesota girl!! Natalie cupcake's Avatar
    I would have to say that I too tend to be submissive. I don't know if it is related to being a cross dresser. My wife and I are best friends. I like the female inside of me. I feel more in tune with my feeling, I find I'm a gentler person, I care, I'm happier I find that I relate better to women.

It is so weird that this came up because I really think that I have changed, personality wise, the last few years. I think that my sister, brother in law, everyone, sees it. I am a pretty old fashioned person, and I have always thought that was it, but OMG, lol, Bree is leaking in, now what everyone? Just asking your opinions. I am just a guy that LOVES to be a woman, and I thought that before that I could keep that seperated, but I guess that I was wrong.
    Bree is in me more then I think.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

adoration, sometimes we want it, sometimes we give it. Sometimes it's " i cant believe i shaved my legs for this."
    Best life ever .

AnnieMac

I as well as several others that have posted replies here are in the same mindset. I have always gotten along with and hung around women more than men. Whether they were tomboyish or straight up girly girl. I just felt more comfortable with females than I had with males. So I wasn't as aggressive sexually as what I have been told by other guys which never bothered me. My CDing hasn't made me desire men though I cannot lie and say I hadn't fantasized about flirting with or being with a guy. But I guess I am a lesbian at heart.

@--}---
    Michelle

Oh honey...let me answer this from the gays perspective!!
    I know what I like in bed, and I better get it too! If I have to lead my man there, then that is exactly what I will do. Am I submissive? Am I aggressive? I have no clue, but I am certainly not passive, and once I let you in, you better not be too!

I didn't plan on that little ditty coming out...it sounds like a song! But that is me! I find I usually control the where and when, but I let him know in no uncertain terms whether it's going to be gentle lovemaking or animal sex, I prefer it, when he takes charge, and he does...but it takes two to tango (sorry for the cliché) and submission really doesn't stand a chance.

Im horny now, and Paul is going to get lucky
    Chrissi
    Smile! You'll always brighten someone's day, including your own from their return smile!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Oh my Chrissi you are sooo bad LOL.

I guess I tend to be on the submissive side. I've had a few good platonic relationships with some GGs over the years too. I guess that maybe that side of me seems less threatening. Then again I've never been very good at deciphering verbal cues or body language.

In reading this thread I realize that there are many that feel like I do , however taylor rays "In some Tantric practices, there is this idea that one can close their eyes during (in this example heterosexual) sex and imagine that the penis is a vagina, and vice versa" fits me well especially in the area of mastrubation I have gone to bed in panties more than once and woke up stimulating my self as if the area of pleasure was indeed a vagina and the feelings were quite well mmmmmm nice , when I am in drab I act like a guy but when the panties bra etc go on I become a really subbmissive girl type .
    hugs phylis anne

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Oh my Chrissi you are sooo bad LOL.
    No Tracii, one thing I am not shy to say...I am quite good, if you know what I mean....LOL
    Smile! You'll always brighten someone's day, including your own from their return smile!

I consider myself to play a submissive female
    have a couple of lady friends that like it when I dress but generally women don't do it for me anymore but men.......Oh My.......

Hey weyburn, I know exactly what you mean, I've always thought I was into women but it's not happening any more, but when I see a sexy man I get that tingly feeling all over lol

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You know I never said in my last post what my sexuality was.

I'm bisexual and only want a man when I'm cding