I dig the black boots.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Nice boots. I have a pair of black boots like that. I'm wearing them to go down to our mailbox with my denim skort.
    Part Time Girl

I'm Thinking of buying a nice pair of knee high boots with 3 or 4 inch heels. I think that they would look good with a long skirt.

Banned Read only
    For all those that posted above please re-read my thread #5. I was in the mall today, stopped in Payless and couldn't resist buying a pair of tan 3" pumps and yes I wore them for two hours as I walked thru the mall. I had on girl bootcut jeans that covered most of the pump with flesh colored hose peaking thru the toe. When you walk in heels you walk with a feminine walk, not like a guy in tennis shoes and yes I was clocked by a few folks I passed. Didn't like it but what the heck I'll never see them again and it felt really, really good. So I don't think everyone can blend and can pass all those folks with 20-20 eyes. Manager was great and told me I would be surprised at how many men bought womens shoes. Also talked with three women while trying them on and they were very supportative. Wish I could but just can't stop.

[I]'ve wanted to wear knee high heel boots for a long time. The problem is finding the right size. Most boot sizes don't take into account the size of calfs and the additional need for a wider foot. The only sources that I have been able to find online are outrageously expensive.