Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: driving car while cding

Despite the worry about being spotted, pulled over or in an accident, I love the freeing feeling of driving while dressed.

There is also something fun about pulling up to a red light and wondering what the folks in the car next to you think.

Banned Read only
    I have been out driving at night on my way to events and meetings. That doesn't seem to bother me. However, 2 weeks ago was the first time I was out in daylight. I went to a meeting that was about an hour away from where I live and it was still daylight when I get there. I suppose if you don't look to closely, the assumption would be just an Old Broad in a MINI.

However, as I've never owned a car with an automatic, driving with 3 1/2" heels is a unique experience. I don't find it difficult except for one thing. I can't do Heel & Toe for rev-matching on downshifts. I don't have full mobility in my right ankle. I can either tap the brakes or the gas, but not both at the same time and the essence of Heel & Toe is Toe on the brake and Heel (or side of the foot) touching the gas to bring the revs up. Anyway, I view it as a small sacrifice...

DeeAnn

Platinum Member
    Hi Lynda, It's a lot different driving in Hi-Heels.
    If you are afraid of a break down carry a pair of coveralls and shoes, Just in case.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I used to dress as often as I could, back and forth to pick up ice cream, or to pick up pharmacy stuff. Many times it was during the day, with falsies inserted, a thin blouse so that they showed if I was seen from above (which was always the case with food and ice cream places). Usually they are kids, but they are known to pick up on us fairly easily, so I try not to stick my bust out. the only problem is reaching for my pants on the next seat for my credit card. Or sometimes, if I was wearing the jeans, fishing them out of a back pocket without sticking my chest out too far. Sometimes it's just timing. LOL.

I haven't had a problem with the mirrors, LOL

Beverley, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Shooooooooot. Did you go back to pick up your hair?

I used to drive a lot in full dress going to a club etc
    I had an old Mercedes that was loads of fun
    I would even throw one leg up on the dash lol
    It was fun, very freeing as someone else said
    I would sometimes get clocked because I'm very tall
    I found it was best to wear flats to drive and pop your heels on once you get where you're going
    I was a little scared of what would happen if I got pulled over or broke down big it never stopped me

Banned Read only
    ive driven 18 wheeler dressed,me and my wife have had our share of adventures.

Twice in the daylight several years ago to meet up with a Tgirl friend to carpool to an afternoon tea party. Three times at night while staying at a motel. The night drives were great as I also went for walks, etc. I learned a lesson that I need to wear flats as my vehicle as a manual transmission. The one time in high heeled boots was an "adventure" to say the least.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Aspiring Member
    I love it. Something about stepping on the gas that's exhilarating. You're outside and still inside at the same time and can go anywhere.

I love driving while dressed, but I have learned too keep the high heels off while I drive

Hey Girls long time no see

I finally went out for the first time dressed up a while back and it was interesting to say the least lol,. I drove down to a park by the lake and walked around for a while then sat on a bench just enjoying the nice afternoon , when I returned to the car to go home I notice I had left the keys in the ignition with the radio on ,. I try to start the engine and there was nothing , the battery was flat dead and I was STUCK , dressed up from head to toe !!

So I quickly cleaned my makeup off , took the wig off and my heels and stripped down to put on some boy clothes so I could start my 2-3 mile walk back home lol , it was hot and humid and the remaining makeup on my face was now sweating down into my eyes , my bra and panties were rubbing me raw ,... it was NOT FUN !! lol
    Last edited by Courtney . J; 03-21-2015 at 05:16 PM.
    "when life hands ya lemons , make lemonade ,. and sell it for $10 a cup to all the people that has tried to put you down in life and failed "- CJ

Years ago, had a rental car. I dressed to the hilts, in my home town, that I never do. When I usually go out dressed, which I don't get the chance much, I go to the big cities. But anyway, I am out driving and I stop at a light and a couple guys start honking their horn. We are going down the road and they are whistling, saying, where you going? I thought, better take my ass home. Wasn't trying to do that at all. Felt so good driving around in femme though.

Courtney,
    So sorry honey. Glad that you made it out of it with no problems. Are you blonde? Just kidding honey. Bet your heart was beating sooooo fast!
    Take care,
    Bree
    Last edited by Katey888; 03-22-2015 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...
    Brandy Mathews

Was very tense, but one night at a distant town, Aberdeen, in Wa state, drove around, stopped at two gas stations, to get gas. The next night, drove, then walked around Westport Wa, watched by a cop, who followed me after i go tin the car, then pulled me over. Butterflies! He was nice, and wondered what i was doing walking at night alone, siad i was driving nervous. I told him i was going back to my motel, and was just seeing what it was like to be a woman. He said go get some sleep, and left. Great cop!

Banned Read only
    one night we were coming back from a meeting and was pulled over by a county deputy,he walked up to the car and i asked what did he pull me over for,he claimed i bright lighted him,i show him my low beams was what he saw,he then asked for our license,when he took mine he did a double take,for i have a male license,long story short we sat there for 30 mins while he radio'd it in.me and my wife was laughing and making a joke out of it..the time i drove 18 wheeler dressed i started out driving,we passed a roadway truck with a team,200 miles later my wife was driving and we passed them again,then 250 miles later i changed back to male mode and we passed them again,this time they was wondering where the other woman went,we had a good laugh over that one..

Hi Lynda,
    I'm now getting quite used to driving while cross-dressed.
    The first time - it's a wonder that I could control the car at all, I was so nervous! Nothing untoward happened though.
    The most recent time that I was out was more eventful. My route 'home' (ie to my hotel) was closed for roadworks and the posted diversion took me through country roads in the dark. Lots of traffic plus impatience let to me attempting yo take a shortcut in an area that I don't really know that well and, you guessed it, I got hopelessly lost! Eventually found some civilisation and a decent route 'home' without having to ask for directions (phew!).
    Still, it's fun!
    Driving in heels? THAT takes some getting used to!
    Last edited by Judith96a; 03-31-2015 at 06:44 AM.

I was out driving recently when I had to stop at some traffic light on a rather quiet country road. As the lights started to change I looked in my mirror and my son was in his car behind me! He's not said anything, so I have to assume he did not clock me.

Quote Originally Posted by pernille d View Post
    I drive a lot and yes its fun . But i Always have what i Call my panic bag . So in case i brake Down i Can change so i don't ruin my dresses + to save the embarrassment if you have to Call the Pick up truck out.
    I go out about twice a month, so I'm driving a lot. I've also driven to Keystone 4 times, usually en femme.

This time I drove to Keystone without any male clothes. I call it CD driving without a net.

Oh, I should say the hardest part is getting into the car with a dress or skirt on.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 03-31-2015 at 10:30 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I've driven while wearing a skirt and loved it! it was pretty exhilarating

I love driving dressed the only thing is getting to my car after that it feels good. I like to keep my heels on will driving but it is something to get us to

Complete Bitch
    I used to dress and drive a lot. Always in 6 inch heels. Despite the dangers I kept doing it, driving around all night. I eventually stopped because I thought my luck might run out. Looking back now I was bad judgement Rob Lowe. I was lucky I didn't crash or get pulled over. A lot of times I was out of my face on drugs too. Don't take those kind of risks anymore. It felt so great driving dressed though. I learned to drive fine in heels.

I commute about an hour and 15 minutes each way to work and I am always dressed to some degree for the ride. I always have heels and some type of top in my trunk. I only wear women's jeans and always underdress so it's a quick change. Occasionally I leave for work extremely early in the morning so on those predawn days I dress before I leave. It's routine at this point but I do remember the thrill when I first started.

Silver Member
    So a buddy and I were dressed a couple of days ago. Well we had this bag of coke we were selling and we had to try out the goods you know. One thing led to another and we stole this black SUV. Had to fix my mascara while driving. Got turned around and crashed through the NSA's gate. Well shoot with that bag of dope we had to get out of there quick. We weren't going to let some five - oh get in our way so we rammed him. Dang it, can you believe they shot us?

Now I'm on the mend with three square and a bed in my future. My buddy is on a slab. Guess I should have waited to fix my mascara.

(Check the news. What were they thinking?)

Heavens yes love to drive while enfemme...as you said it is very liberating.
    Megan Martin

" some guys play golf, I play girl"

The problem I have with driving dressed is that no car is designed for a 6'2" woman wearing 4" heels. I generally wear flats if I'm driving any distance.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]