Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: driving car while cding

I have driven several times en femme for Halloween and loved it. It was about a ninety minute trip each way.

The top two things I enjoyed the most was being out of the house dressed and the fact that with each passing mile I that much farther away from anything from my male side.

I loved the feel of the skirt and then seeing my shaved legs in hose while driving. Seeing my nail polish on me false nails, the way the seatbelt went between my breast. Getting in and out of the car properly.

These days I mostly just drive to get places, but being out of the house en femme either in the car or out of the car is a wonderful feeling. I like stopping at stop lights where I always hope that the people in the other cars are looking at me. I sit up straight and stick out my boobs, and think to myself "yeah, this is me!"

Driving en femme is definitely on my bucket list. I think I might be nervous pulling in and out of my garage in case a neighbor saw me, but I think it would be fun once I got out on the road.

I mainly will be driving to go somewhere. I have filled the car up at a garage and been to a drive thru while dressed.

I have driven many many times while dressed enfemm it's a lovely feeling. I used to have to drive for 4 hours to get to my girlfriends house stopping off at the service station for toilet stops or coffee breaks every trip. It was nerve wrecking the first few times but after that my confidence grew stronger it it almost became a natural thing to do. Now I live with my girlfriend so I don't get the chance to do long drives anymore unless we are going away for the weekend. On occasions though we do go out for a takeaway meal to the coast and when we have eaten we sometimes go for a walk along the sea front.

I love it. This summer, I had to take a 6 hour drive, each way. I had to do it all in one day, but I was able to go in girl mode. No back up plan. I had no male clothes whatsoever.

It was a great feeling to be in girl mode that far from home with no way to change if I wanted to. I need to do that again as soon as possible.

Banned Read only
    it is FUN and most people around us seem to see us and figure....WOW, this person seems fun. i think our CONFIDENCES is admired the most and even in GUY MODE im always in women's addidas, uggs, leggings and a basic hoodie...just all basic WE REALLY CAN ALL PULL THIS OFF, the comfortable look and in full fem, not always heels and a dress, basic look LIGHT make up forms hair down

99 percent of the time, were pretty safe. ALL PEOPLE haqs to be careful at nite and where NOT to go
    Last edited by jsunic_1978; 02-11-2015 at 06:33 PM. Reason: not ALLOWED to MULTI POST....LOL

I drive a lot and yes its fun . But i Always have what i Call my panic bag . So incase i brake Down i Can change so i dont ruin my dresses + to save the enbarracement if you have to Call the Pick up truck out.

I used to be so scared to drive ," what if i am pulled over / stopped" but i Got over that When i was stopped once ,the policeman was professional and i Think he was actually more uncomfortable than me :-)

+ once i just had a skirt/nylons/heels on and a guy in a Van stopped becide me to ask me Something , i forgot totaly that he was higher than me and could see into my car. " what the heck" He Said nothing we just chatted and Went on our way. So all in all from the experinces i have had i Think its not such a big deal to get worried about it as with so many things i Think we get more worried than needs be ,,,, just get out and drive and let your hair Down

I went out driving last night for the first time in a couple of years. I have become paralyzed by fear and have not ventured out in some time. This was the first step in getting over this fear. Had a blast. Stopped at the library and dropped off a book at the outdoor drop. Then drove for 30-40 minutes.
    I had all the same fears others have mentioned, but nothing bad happened. Kept my eyes forward, so I don't know if anyone noticed me.
    I plan on making this a more regular thing.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    I thought it was great driving an open top MG at speed........

Then I lost my hair.
    I actually bought a new MG-B back in '76.
    I still got my (natural) hair though.....although, I did loose my natural color and it is now grey.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 02-08-2015 at 02:47 PM.

These past few years I have driven dressed on quite a few occasions - fully and partially. I did a two day drive a couple years ago and was pretty much dressed the whole time. I slipped off my skirt and slipped on jeans when I had to get out for gas or to get something to eat, but was otherwise dressed fully.

I've driven a couple of times mainly driving home from work around dusk (getting changed in the car into skirt etc), but had one great daylight drive to a beach about an hour away from home. I agree with the sunglasses comment earlier though as they made me feel a lot more at ease in the daylight. However I always have a bag in the car with drab clothes and makeup remover wipes for if I find myself in an emergency breakdown or similar.

Reality Check
    Like most of my crossdressing, I approached it slowly and in small steps. So my first "crossdressing drive" was just in male clothes but with a bra and water balloon boobs. I did that a few times. Then it was at night with boobs, blouse and wig but jeans and sneakers. I evolved to driving to the tourist part of town in full dress, parking and walking around pretending to be a tourist. Or the mall and pretending to shop. I've also stopped and filled the vehicle with gas a time or two.

I don't worry too much about police or breakdowns, since I drive very carefully and defensively when I'm CD'ing, and maintain my vehicle very well. I do worry about other drivers who may be drunk or inattentive and may involve me in an accident through no fault of my own. At the worst, one can wind up getting injured badly enough to require transport to a hospital for medical attention, or your car may get disabled and you wind up riding around in the tow truck or a taxi, and,if there is an insurance claim and possible lawsuit, the whole thing is going to drag on for months if not years, including possible depositions, court appearances, and disclosure of medical records.

I have been out driving, usually during the day. Should try to be careful who you pull up next to at a light though. Yes it's fun and certainly feels different when wearing a skirt or dress. I found out driving in clogs with a low heel was near impossible. Good luck on your future road trips and be sure to avoid those gender bender fender benders!! Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I have never ventured out of teh house dressed but admit to wearing some high heels while driving a few times

Reality Check
    To add to my post above, one night I was driving, fully dressed on a back country road and came around a curve to find a guy riding a bicycle coming at me on my side of the road. That was a close call. You can be very careful but there's no accounting for what someone else might do.

You have given me a great Idea, Im going to dress in something cool, black pencil skirt with stockings and heels and a silk blouse, take a drive around the city and hope I dont break down.

Kirsty

I love it. It takes a bit of getting used to having my arms in a different position. I'm not used to the "obstructions" there.

Gwendolyn

I used to just love,love driving while dressed. Driving along and just looking down at my legs and skirt with heels was such a turn on. That plus the fact the other drivers didn't suspect. My only fear was being involved in an accident.

I have a large dodge ram 4x4 diesel truck. It was so rad on the first time I drove it. The gas pedal was a lot different with six inch heels on. I was in a pencil skirt and it was nice feeling the air from the heater coming up my legs. Luckily I have long legs, getting out of it i swing my legs around together. Yep girly, and slowly reach the heels down to the pavement and then stand up. I do have a step but in heels it does not seem stable to try that. I would say for all the gals that it is the coolest thing to operate your vehicle in heels and a nice skirt.

There is nothing more exhilarating then driving while dressed. Went out this morning to the "dead mall" in town and roamed for an hour. I love when they look, do I get clocked sometimes but more often not. I reccomend to all my sisters to do this. It will build confidence faster than anything. So ladies start your engines and happy motoring.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Meghan4now View Post
    I went out on a drive for the first time about a week ago.

It was Saturday night and I went to get gas. I wore my 3" heel slouch boots. I felt very confident driving. A little less pumping the gas. Kept turned toward the van. The boots felt great and rocked on the heels to the gas and break just fine. I was most nervous about getting home before my 16 year old son or my wife. But knowing the area being at night and confident about schedules gave me some bravado.

It was a thrill.

Take a calculated risk for a great return.
    I experienced a flat. I had to change my tire in a mini and heels. I had a small audience because it was in front of a hotel, but it was not a big deal. I changed the tire in a few minutes, lost a few of my nails and did ruin a pair of killer heels. I always bring a "panic bag" along now.

I love to dress and drive!
    I've been out all times of the night and a few times during the day. All have been equally exciting.
    The thing I get the most self-conscious about is that my car's transmission is manual. It's a bit tricky to keep one's legs together like a good girl all of the time.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    It is a very free feeling Lynda.
    I've driven at night in girl-mode quite a few times, most of those times were to the post office when hardly anyone was around to check my P.O. box. I drove wearing some ballet flats and then changed into some heels when I parked. Granted that there was no one to show off the heels to, I just love walking anywhere in heels outside the house and my front deck.
    I've driven dressed up during the day one time to just fill up my truck at the pumps; I kept my sunglasses on the entire time.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".