Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: driving car while cding

Silver Member
    I loved driving in fem. Guess technically I drive fem most of the time today. Back in the good ole days of the 50s and 60s it was really fun (also illegal but I didn't know it then). In those days ggs wore longer dresses and would pull their dresses up showing the bottom hem of their slips. I had good legs then and loved showing my slip and legs. One night I stopped at a service station to have my car filled. The attendant couldn't get his eyes off my legs and that slip lace. Well he did look pretty hard at my bullet bra's projection under my sweater.

I love driving en fem. Sometimes I turn on the interior light to see my legs and thighs in the dim light. But Murphys law always seems to kick in. Like a cop pulling up behind me or beside me at a light. Doesn't stop me. Just follows me a ways, and scares the crap out of me. Or the idiot that rolls up on my bumper, and tailgates me down the road, refusing to pass, no matter how much I slow down. Or I pull into a parking lot and pull to a remote corner to change my shoes, and within seconds some idiot pulls up right beside me, and stares into my van.

I love to sing along to songs on my radio (and iPod through the radio) in male mode, I would do it, but not "get into it." In female, mode I am free to rock out...within reason of course, but still there is nothing wrong with a blonde behind the wheel singing out and bobbing your head and shoulders while shimmying to the beat

Oh yeah it's fun to flirt with guys in other cars too.

and I totally agree with Lexi...big sunglasses!
    Chrissy

My first time out I drove an hour to a drag show in Boston and then back I had to get gas on the way back WOW was that a different kind of terrifying thrill. I had to be told to shut the car off so they could pump it. I'll never forget that experience.
    No it is really no big deal but I do take my heels off
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Tried it once - wearing my forms and the seat belt was an unforgettable feeling!
    luv J

Done it several times love the thrill. Amazing how drivers at light will look over. Ok. I'm ally.

Also love driving with the heels.

Only possible negative getting pulled over by cop. Any cops out here for guidance.

Complete Bitch

Driving in stilleto heel boots

cdd23.jpg

I loved the thrill of what might happen if I got pulled over. I like to put the seat really high up, it feels great to have to straighten your leg right out to reach the pedals with heels.