Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Golf enfemme?

Golf enfemme?

Having been a lifelong dresser since the age of 6, & a golfer since the age of 12, I was curious if any of you girls ever played golf while dressed? I would love to do that just once.
    Btw,my dressing is much better than my golf. LOL

What guys won't do to hit from the ladies tees. Haha

sorry to say with my bad back I have played from the senior tees (yellow) several times ,but the golf gods punish me worse than when I play from the white tees.

I have done it several times with another member here, WindyCissy. Just do a search here for golf and you will hopefully find her threads and a few pictures of both of us. We picked a place that was far from where I normally golf and close to where she would visit on business trips. We also played tennis en femme. It is a lot of fun, the course was never really crowded and playing from the ladies' tees was even more fun as I shot the lowest score ever, 78. I always have a hard time breaking 80, so that was a milestone where my game was perfect and the shortened distances and everything came together at the right moment.

Voice from loudspeaker: Sir, please tee off from the mens' tee.

The golfer at the tee box mumbles something that can't be heard and continues to focus on his ball...getting ready to swing.

Voice from loudspeaker: Sir, please tee off from the mens' tee.

The golfer at the tee box AGAIN mumbles something that can't be heard and continues to focus on his ball.

Voice from loudspeaker: Sir, for the last time...please tee off from the mens' tee.

Golfer...yelling: For the last time, will you leave me alone so I can hit my second shot?

For those going to Diva Las Vegas, they usually have a golf outing for those who want to golf dressed.
    joank
    Southern California

i only whatch the sports channels to see what the women are wearing if i whatch golf at all
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Long time golfer too, would love golfing enfem, love womens golf clothes except the price. It's like they price them as if they will make your game better cause you look pretty, so I don't have any outfits
    Can't wait though till it's warm enough to play again

That's because in every leg of panty hose you have you have a hole in one. (I'm here all week, try the veal).
    Last edited by Lorileah; 02-12-2015 at 12:33 PM. Reason: no need to quote OP

I've never played but I like to watch it sometimes.
    If I ever played golf enfemme, I'd definitely wear two pairs of tights, just in case I got a hole in one (sorry!)

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joank View Post
    For those going to Diva Las Vegas, they usually have a golf outing for those who want to golf dressed.
    I'll be there teeing off for my first time in 20 years and first time ever in forms, Joan!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I hope you have room for all our clubs because I'm golfing this year as well. I promised Alice I would. So it sounds like we have 3/4 of a foursome!!!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I haven't done it yet but do have an adorable golf outfit. I also work at a golf course and love admire my all the cute woman's outfits that we get in. I do it at some point.

I'm not a golfer but do have a soccer game coming up later today. Would love to play EF but afraid my beautiful new pair of black stockings would get ruined

It's on my bucket list Kelli: I always thought it would be nice to be able to use my boobs to line up a putt!

Jamie
    At the makeup counter

I play 150-200 rounds of golf a year, but none as Cheryl (yet). I can walk into a store and browse the racks, but I haven't mustered the courage to go to a golf course as Cheryl. Playing would be the easy part. Dealing with clubhouse personnel and the starter would, likely, undo me. I can hope though...

I love ladies golf attire, I would love to play dressed, but most of the courses are an old boys network where I live and it would never fly.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I had experienced golfing enfemme three times, not quite all that satisfying of a crossdressing session for me. Don't get me wrong they were enjoyable, however at the same level as if I didn't crossdress. Perhaps, I am just not into dressing casually??????

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I have and I can honestly say there is no better feeling than to tee off wearing a short skirt and a cute top along with pink ruffled socks and golf shoes. I am a terrible golfer, used to be a 10 handicap but lost all my distance and my mid game is terrible. Used to putt terribly when I was a 10 handicap or I would have been much better, now I am an awesome putter and my short game is even better. My drives are where I get into trouble. Anyone around the Midwest that wants to get together for a girls golfing trip count me in.
    I want to be this girl!

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Back in the day when I was worried about blendin' in YUKKKK, perhaps the outfit Sandra Michelle described would have been more enjoyable!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    I have done it several times with another member here, WindyCissy. Just do a search here for golf and you will hopefully find her threads and a few pictures of both of us. We picked a place that was far from where I normally golf and close to where she would visit on business trips. We also played tennis en femme. It is a lot of fun, the course was never really crowded and playing from the ladies' tees was even more fun as I shot the lowest score ever, 78. I always have a hard time breaking 80, so that was a milestone where my game was perfect and the shortened distances and everything came together at the right moment.
    Like Allie says, we've had so much fun playing as girls. I put together a cute outfit from an Izod outlet store, scored some Lady Footjoys on sale at a golf discount store, and got my used ladies clubs from a woman on Craigslist. It's one of my favorite things to do en femme, tennis too!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by windycissy; 02-10-2015 at 04:44 PM.

Down here in Florida... where many of us golfers are "old dubbahs".... there is a practice of putting GREEN tees a short distance behind the red (womens') tees..... and we play the course just a few yards longer than the ladies!!!!! Didn't need skorts, or hosiery or a carefully chosen top, at all!!!!!!

I play golf too, I play off 10 handicap, well sometimes I do I'd like to play enfemme but the members at my club might raise a few eyebrows if I turned up in a skirt!

Playing golf en femme and in a skirt is a goal of mine. When I do it I want to play with others who I know are accepting or play alone. I would not want to be assigned with a group that would not be fully accepting. Playing from the ladies tees would be great, since I need all the help I can get.

I played during last years Divas golf event in Vegas