Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Golf enfemme?

Played golf many times whilst dressed and a lot younger.
    A foursome with other girls worked and then the guys would try to hit on us after the game.
    It was good fun all round, I do miss it.
    I still play golf.
    Even at St Andrews recently.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

After going full time, golf was one of those challenges.
    First up, I bought some clothes, lots of fun, and told myself my male shoes would do. WRONG. Big clunky things were not going to hack it. Golf Town had some nice purple Nike's.
    I purchased a ladies golf bag, and put my old clubs in it. Fine.
    Next was my trip to the driving range to learn how to hit with boobs. Wow, I had to alter every part of my swing, resulting in a bad hook. Four buckets, over four days, and I started hitting straighter. I also slowed down my swing, lost a few yards, to prevent looking like a female gorilla hitting.
    Little hints- Bend at the knees to set your tee. Hit from the reds. Don't grunt when you swing. Slow everything down- this is a social meeting, not a tournament. Don't drink beer from the inexhaustible supply in your bag.

This coming season should be interesting- Just as I got used to hitting with small B cups in a push-up bra, I now have to relearn with my DD implants.

I'm a very keen golfer and often fantasise about playing golf en-femme. The closest I have come to living out that fantasy is dressing in some girly golf attire ( cute little skirt), going to an isolated outdoor area that looked like a golf course and taking some photos. I posted a few on the internet and received some very complimentary responses.

[QUOTE=
    This coming season should be interesting- Just as I got used to hitting with small B cups in a push-up bra, I now have to relearn with my DD implants.[/QUOTE]

I take it you have to make darn sure that you use good adhesive? I was doing a few practice backswings while reading this thread, and cannot imagine doing it with DD's.

My boobs were professionaly installed. Implants, not forms.

Banned Read only
    and we all learned how to PUTT first, maybe ill go putting en femm learn that first as jenn

I couldn't putt before. That shouldn't change much. Remember not to show the whole world your underwear when retrieving a sunk putt.

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Paula View Post
    My boobs were professionaly installed. Implants, not forms.
    I apologize for being obtuse. The word "implants" was clearly set fort in your comment.

I'd love to play 150-200 rounds a year like Cheryl James, but who has that kind of time, in this northern climate? Add in my job and gym time and they would be no time to spend en femme

Tracey,
    I think that sounds like fun too. And I really want to take some photos of me by a lake or pool or ocean, that really sounds like fun. What am I talking about, anything is fun en-femme.
    Take care,
    Bree

Always wanted to play tennis enfemme

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    A 7 cap here who would LOVE to play in a short skirt some day. A fantasy...will it ever come true?

I play plenty of golf and occasionally wear my padded underwear to enhance my hips and behind. I know the ladies at the club admire my derriere so that is gratifying. No really keen when a guy checks out my behind but there are some who do.