Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: shaved legs

I used to shave my legs occasionally.. only when getting dressed up.. more recently however i've started maintaining them along with my chest and my arms. I tend to wear more long sleeved stuff.. but even on the occasions when I've forgotten and gone out in a regular t-shirt, it's rare for anyone to even stare let alone say anything. People tend to look at your face much more than the rest of you.. once their brain registers the basics.. (arms.. 2 of.. check) it tends to fill in the detail and length or thickness of hairs tends not to be high on the processing priority list.

My answer on the one occasion I was asked was "cause I have gorilla arms otherwise" which got a "fair enough" in response

I havent had to shave my legs in over 20 years. The hair on my legs just quit growing. Because of that I have a jealous wife and have had bare legs for a long time. No one has said a thing about it other than my wife.

Aspiring Member
    I think I commented on something like this in another thread... but once more into the fray (lol). Simply, I shave and love my smooth legs. The hair on my legs grows in patches and if someone asked (they haven't) then I would tell them my hair looks too scraggly and that's why I shave. It also helps to have tan legs. Shaved legs that are white as Frosty the Snowman attract more looks. Anyway, that's my two cents worth.

I have been shaving for 5 yrs. now. Last year I began to wear pantyhose under my shorts, so far no one has said a word except for my wife. Yesterday I pierced my ears. I'm just waiting to see how that goes. I say to all the gurl's is to go for it!!

I went to a rather large airshow yesterday, wearing shorts and my legs shaved and no one seemed to notice. I was wearing my guy clothes but i my legs were completely visible from above the knees to the ankles, and no one said anything to me. A few thousand people there including a lot of military from the Air Force, Army, and Marines. I figured if you were going to be in a place where someone might comment, that would be it, but nothing at all.

Sunburned too despite the SFP 50 on my exposed skin, but I've never tanned in my life. Red hair from birth, of course what's left these days is mostly grey.

~Melissa
    ~Linebacker Melissa

No one ever notices except my wife

I have weird leg hair. I guess wearing boots and socks for so long (air force uniform) wound up pulling out all of the hair on my shins so that now there is simply no growth anymore. A few have noticed the fact that my leg hair just goes down to my calf and the rest is super smooth. I'm thinking I should just complete the look and shave it all. Besides, anytime I wear pants my thighs itch like crazy.
    I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt.
    ~Kristina~

Used to have them waxed and never got a comment. I shave my arms too,and never a comment. The feeling of having smooth legs is worth any comments that you may get.

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I have been shaving my legs for a few years. I'm not often in public in the summer do to work. But when I was I didn't hide my shaved legs. Most everyone never commented though I could see them looking. Those who asked about it, I told the truth. I like the feel of it and I don't have the itchy feeling from hair keeping me scratching at night.

Aspiring Member
    I try to take a long walk each day and part of it takes me through a local park. Here I have seen numerous men of all ages with shaved legs and no one seems to be taking notice. I remember the days when hairy men were deemed "sexy" until we began to see models with waxed chests and legs. Now it seems men everywhere are shaving and waxing and I don't think they are all secret crossdressers. Of course, I lived for many years in Los Angeles and shaved legs there were almost the norm... especially among younger men. I know that we all get glances at times that are judgemental in nature, but I've made a pledge to myself not to give a hoot anymore. If someone has a problem with my smooth legs and arms - it's their problem, not mine. Odds are that none of those who stare will ever be a part of my life... ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy Kenderson View Post
    I have been shaving for 5 yrs. now. Last year I began to wear pantyhose under my shorts, so far no one has said a word except for my wife. Yesterday I pierced my ears. I'm just waiting to see how that goes. I say to all the gurl's is to go for it!!
    I really love shorts with hose. I know it is supposedly a "fashion no no", I still think it is a wonderful look. especially with nude, or tan nylons. I have done it many times around the house and while doing yard work. Wife and I were in Europe a few yrs. ago, and I noticed many more women there doing it than we see in this country.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Just wear the right shoes, and the fact that your legs are shaved will be mute.

678_zpspogrca2q.jpg

I was gonna post a recent pic, but the long winter has left my legs looking almost albino.

I was originally going to let it grow back over the summer then shave it down in the autumn, my wife helped me put everything in context when I commented about my work environment. She replied "you don't wear shorts to work" and with that I have decided to shed my first perception issue and keep them shaved permanently.

I shaved my legs once in the late fall and within an hour of me shaving them all 4 of my roommates noticed and said something. I'm known for having very hairy legs by my friends and roommates so it would only makes sense that they would notice. Then my GG friends noticed while we were hanging out.

I hardly have to shave my legs. Seems most hair is gone. Some on my upper thighs and knees. So I shave those every two weeks. I do have a heavy beard though, no hair missing from there.
    Part Time Girl

Sister stopped over the other day. I was wearing shorts in drab mode and she never blinked an eye with my smooth white New England winter shade
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

I Keep my whole body hair free, I use an epilater and afterwards it lasts for at least a month. Nobody has noticed at all, not even my Dr.

Only my wife cares. She doesn't like stubble, so either I have to let my leg hair grow out or keep shaved, so I shave them regularly. Other than her no one cares.

I'm going on my second year and I'm frequently in shorts. Thus far, one person (my kid) has noticed. He asked why. I said I liked it that way. He shrugged.

I did have a female friend on facebook ask if I shaved my arm pits (after I posted some Halloween pics). My response: "I won't ask you what you shave if you don't ask me what I shave." She agreed.
    Ms. Tina Zee - Your favorite gender nonconforming ukulelist and vocalist. Well, one of your favorites, I hope.

See me sing right here! https://www.youtube.com/user/MsTinaZee

My daughter noticed my smooth legs and she asked me if I shaved my legs. I told her that I did. Nothing more was said.

Your legs look awesome

I keep my legs hair free all the time I am also cyclist (400 mile charity ride for church funds the London to Paris in 4 days!) and for that reason because in a fall healing is better and bandages come off better.
    But with all of that aside i keep my legs and the rest of me hair free. Much quicker to get dry after a shower too !

I started out only shaving in the winter letting it grow back in thr summer,my wife said why u like it smooth I like it smooth who cares what others think. So for the last two years there is no hair below my eye brows any more. I love it, the wife loves it, and nobody has ever said a thing. We go to Mexico 3 times a year to a clothing optional resort have beenn going for years, again was neverous the first time walking arounf with no hair on my body, but nobody cared that i was smooth and walking around in his birthday suite.
    Last edited by Laura28; 05-14-2015 at 10:36 AM.

nadia1.jpg
    No one has ever commented on my shaved legs. But I'm wondering if it's because I have darker skin and it's harder to notice?

Nadia

Nadia nice legs even before I became a cd I used to shave my legs because of cycling mentioned in my previous post but never has anybody either looked at me in a funny way or asked me why i do it, I think there is a more tolerant populace out there to shaving