Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: shaved legs

shaved legs

Did people ever comment you on your shaved legs in guy-mode? What did you tell them if they did?

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Ive never had any and I know some just tell people their either a bike rider or a swimmer.

"Yes." & walked away.

When they asked, "Do you shave you legs?"

-E
    **Just trying to happily be me.**

Hugs!
    -E

Hairless legs have never been an issue for me.... Ever!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    I have had shaved legs and arms for many years and no one has said a thing. So many of our fears are based in ourselves. People in polite society are more concerned about what they are doing or go to do than to care about mine or yours shaved legs. All that said if you shave your legs keep them up and be sure to use moisturizer on them to keep them soft and smooth. Once I committed to shaving my legs I just added a few minutes to my shower time and a few extra dollars to razor budget. A sharp blade will not nick you as much as a dull one.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

We have hair on our legs?.....just kidding. The only hair I have is on my head, eyebrows and eyelashes lol and the only negative comments I've received was from one person who thought they could get my goat riled up but it failed miserably. Other than that, no one says a word and I wear anklets that grab attention because they are shiny sterling silver and not a word spoken.

No one has commented on my hairless legs
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Only once, my brother asked if I had shaved my legs? I said yes!, I shave my chest so I thought why not! and that was it nothing else said.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    My wife. I just went and bought some light cotton pj bottoms from a lingerie shop to save her from prickly stubble while the hair's growing out again. First pj's I've worn since I was about 7 or 8! I shaved them for my recent lingerie-in-the-snow spree.
    I used to have a short attention spa

Have to agree with LeighR...I am a devoted cyclist so always use that as my excuse. Never heard anyone making a nasty remark.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    I have been shaving my body hair off and on since I was twelve. I started because I was a swimmer. But then kept it up because I like it. Although I have done it pretty much constantly for the last ten years or so.

Has anyone ever said anything? I really can't remember anyone ever mentioning it.

Once though at a work meeting, a colleague of mine was asked about his smooth arms. He loudly, and proudly declared that he has always shaved his entire body because he hates body hair. He saw his friend's dad once who happened to be very, very hairy and he said that he hated the looked and determined that he was never going to look that way and thus has always shaved his whole body.

I thought it was funny because he was so matter of fact about it, while I have been so self conscious about it. Since then I have relaxed.

I have worked around teenage boys and girls for the last 11 years while wearing shorts. Have never had a comment or a snicker.

Jodi

Actually I wear shorts about 8 months of the year at work and no one ever made a comment.
    Not even my friends said anything and they make comments about EVERYTHING...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

This past summer was my first being shaved and wearing shorts in public. I never had anyone say anything about it.

Ok, thanks for all your answers

Banned Read only
    Alambi,
    Last summer my wife persisted to get me to wear shorts, I reluctantly complied thinking she would pick up on my shaved legs immediately , eventually I had to ask if she had noticed them shaved ! Her only comment was my CDing must be getting worse ! After that I got the odd sarcastic comment about being careful not to scratch them and I must work on a good tan for them ! Little did she know that I was wearing my denim mini skirt and Tshirt in the garden when she was at work, but I restricted my time to twenty minutes so I didn't get a too obvious tan line !!

I've never had anyone comment on them, but if they did I'd just say that my legs get irritated by the sweat the hair causes. Which is actually true, but it's never been such a problem that I'd shave my legs over it. Doing it for dressing makes more sense honestly, so what people don't know wont hurt 'em.
    "And tell me, why you're staring. Come on, Come on, it must be, what I'm wearing! - Smash Mouth"

You'd be surprised how many people don't pay attention to that. Not only do I shave my legs, I also remove hair from my hands (not much arm hair), and I've been thinning my eyebrows gradually. No one has said a thing.

I've only ever had one comment, from a friend, when I was sitting next to him on a sofa. I just said that having tried shaving my legs for a NYE fancy dress - which he knew about, I preferred it. End of subject and no one else has ever mentioned it.

I shaved my legs for the first time evAR two weeks ago and either my wife hasn't noticed or hasn't said anything.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    I've never had any problems with people commenting on my legs, if anything I've actually got a lot of compliments or questions about my shoes. Then again I'm in a different place then most here...

I usually shave my legs in the winter months, last year we got a last minute deal on a vacation and found myself with shaved and smooth legs, most people didn't notice but we did meet another couple and she questioned me on why I didn't have any hair on my legs. I told her years of working construction outside and wearing wool long underwear I slowly started losing hair on my legs. She kind off excepted it and that was pretty much as far as it went, I guess at the end of the day no really cares.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    Only one person has ever said anything to me, and that was a lifelong GG friend who is gay. She asked if I shave my legs, I told her yes, that I like them that way, and her reply was "that's cool...lots of guys shave their legs now, they look really good". I had many reasons to fire back at people in case I was asked...cycling, scuba diving (easier to slide into wetsuit), and massages. That just seemed like the best answer at the time. I have kept them shaved for over 3 years now. I have also found that it's much cooler in the summer, and easier to apply sunscreen.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Not any I can remember..or paid any attention to.I am lucky in the sense I am fair and not very hairy to begin with (except my head,thats another story)and any hair I do have is light / blonde so...its hard to see even unshaved....

Here is my story about someone commenting on my legs: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...-in-a-good-way