Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: shaved legs

I've been shaving for about a year now. still a little self conscious in shorts. lol

Have had shaved legs for over 10 years. Never had a comment.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

I guess its more like "if you don't have, have to be wearing stockings all the time".
    Plus, its only really bad the first time you shave, hehe.

Last summer when I first shaved my legs I thought that it would be noticed at the gym. But I haven't seen even a second glance in my direction. Also I realized that, looking around, more guys had, shall we say, "bald" legs or very thin hair than those with obvious dark leg hair. So I think it's almost a non issue once we get over the idea in our heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne2345 View Post
    If you want to shave your legs, just own yourself and do it. :-)
    I totally agree.

I have had a few comments, but nothing negative.

It just bothers me as to why others even care in the first place. It's my body to do what I please with and it affects them in no way whatsoever. But you do something like this and then here come the body police.
    I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt.
    ~Kristina~

Another dad at a kids beach party asked if i had been riding my bike lately, i just said, not as much as i'd like. Everyone has noticed i think, but i stopped caring and that was the hard part. (I don't like stubble so i used wax strips and bought an epilator, once a week on each body part keeping it nice and smooth.)

I shave my legs, arms, and chest. Have not had a problem. I'm a runner and when I run in shorts in the summer the only comments I get is from women who say I have a nice set of legs.

The only one who ever comment was my wife, and she didn't like the prickly feeling.

Who doesnt love boots!
    I only shave my legs from september to the end of january, since im wearing pants 90% of the time (thanks winter!)
    - Jessica

My wife commented, "I'm the woman in this relationship stop shaving your f@#king legs"

I'm out to everyone as TG at least verbally so I'm not sure what I'm still worried about as far as people noticing all the shaving. Winter is a convenient excuse not to expose anything though, even in this part of Florida. I'm considering changing my facebook gender to something like androgynous, after that all bets are off. If I want to be truly out I've got to let go.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

Lasered a couple years back. No comments from anyone at work and I've only overheard the tale end of one conversation between some guy and his wife while standing outside an IHOP a few years back. I heard him say, "well, he's probably into cycling or something." Nothing negative at all. Its all in how you respond to it and the baggage you carry on that

Platinum Member
    Hi Alambi, No one ever says anything about then.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I have often wondered this. But I have light blonde hair and not very hairy. Maybe they didn't notice? Maybe they don't care? I like to be totally smooth but not in the grow back period. Thinking about trying Nair today.

The only one that ever gave me a bad time is my brother, was at a family gathering, my dad told him to leave me alone

I play golf and I've noticed that many of the golfer do not have hair on their legs. I don't know if they shave or they have little hair on their legs. In the many years I have shaved my legs, I only been asked one time do I shave. I guess people wonder if you shave if you normally have hairy legs and then all of a sudden you bare.

Banned Read only
    I've shaved my legs for about 6 years now, and my pits for several months (just trimmed them before). I work construction in Florida, my work uniform is shorts and a tank top. I've had about 3 people ask about my legs, and never at work. Each time I said "yeah." 2 of them wanted more info, but not in a bad way. So I explained. When I'm sweating and driving, the leg hairs would pull, and hurt. When I get caulk or glue on my legs, it would pull hair and hurt but on bare skin there's no problem. And most important, my wife touches my bare legs more than she ever did my hairy ones. As for my pits, no one's mentioned them yet, although one of my guys at work (I think) noticed. My wife doesn't care if I trim or shave them, as long as I don't keep tumbleweeds under my arms.

I've been asked surprisingly often, considering it's only been a couple years. Most just get a "yes" and accept it.

We had a group of friends over last summer, and one of the girls asked "do you not have leg hair?" I replied "no", and she followed with "how", rather than the expected "why". So proceeded to explain, with hand motions, how to shave your legs.

I don't have much hair on my chest so that is not a problem but I do shave my upper thighs and bikini area. I have a decent body so I don't mind showing my masculinity when at the beach or even the pool in my back yard.

If asked about whether or not I shave my bare legs I would have to answer No. I am a keen cyclist and I have them waxed and in between waxing sessions I use an epilator. I tried shaving a long time ago and disliked the stubble feel that came on after a few days.

I shave my legs everyday and paint my nails i shave underarms too I love smooth legs I love being girly I put makeup on I look so pretty I wish I was born a girl

I shave legs, chest, and underarms for the pass 7 or so years and really enjoy it. had one guy ask and I shared that I shave for a more defined look. He moved on to another subject.
    Christi

Only once, and I explained that I was a biker (which was true) and have never been asked again. That was more than ten years ago and my elderly appearance since then precludes any suggestion about body hair,

I've shaved my legs for the past month. The only person that would have noticed is my wife. If anyone was going to say something it would be her. LOL! With good in tensions. She hasn't said anything.