Thread: Makeup Question

Makeup Question

Ladies;

I'm not a member of the Beauty Club, otherwise I'd take this question over there (and please don't move this thread there, or I won't be able to read the replies!).

I'm thinking about getting this:

https://www.tgcosmetics.com/kits/rita_kit.htm

As far as I can tell, it would fit my skin type/tone, and the colors would go well with the wig(s) I have.

But has anyone ordered from these people before? Are they reliable?

Also: does anyone know if/where I can get this stuff cheaper? I'm rather new to the whole makeup thing. I've played around with it for a few months, I'm past the clown look, and I'd like to be a bit more serious about it.

Thanks in advance,

Ji

While I've never shopped there, their prices seem to be pretty high, and imo, you could save some money, and go to the nearest upscale department store and see a mac, or other beauty consultant to match colors, and foundations.

Or you can save a lot more money and go you your local "Big" Mart, and choose a few colors to experiment with.

Banned Read only
    [SIZE=3]I agree with Amanduhrob it would be cheaper to go to a local store and buy it. I bought my makeup kit over several days going to different stores buying one at a time. Try that if your nervous.[/SIZE]

GypsyKaren
    Hi Jiera

First of all, you really should join the Beauty Club, it's free and easy, and you'll find a lot of help there. I don't know anything about that brand of make-up, I go to ULTA or Walgreens and shop the sales. The girls there have always been very helpful to me, even in drab, that's what they're trained and paid for. If you're nervous, just tell them you want to get something for a niece of yours.

GypsyKaren