Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does your SO know your a member

Wife on my end knows nothing and would blow a gasket if she were to. Everyone's situation is different....

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    Yes, she does. She has flagged me on a few of my comments. SO be very careful what you say and what you have said, She can look up your conversations.
    Some bit of advice you gave a girl, may be construed as something you have done.
    Just be careful, it is wonderful to have her around and to be able to have a CD conversations.
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

I just want to pop in and say. Thank you all. This week has been like being able to breath easier when you never knew you could. All of your thoughts truly guided me.

I love it here.

Yes,she does, and my bff(stepdaughter) know about this site and I will share some of the cool stuff I find here with them! They both think it`s great! and chose not to invade my space here! This forum is for. CROSS DRESSERS!!! Right???? not lurking wives!!! Just sayin!!!
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

GG, SO to Pamela7
    Hi Tonya Rose,

You must have a pretty poor opinion of us wives! I thought the site was for "Crossdressers, their family and friends" - at least, that's what it says on the banner at the top of every page.

I count myself as a supportive wife of a CDer, and I have my own questions about the whole thing that this forum is gradually answering. You can't have it both ways, I'm afraid - either all the CD girls group together on a forum on their own and spend all the time complaining that their wives/SOs don't understand them, or the site is open to all who have an interest and a need to know, so that everyone's life can be made easier.

Welshgirl

Although at this time my wife does not know... Where is the like button?
    Last edited by Sandra; 02-12-2015 at 03:17 PM. Reason: No need to quote the post directly above your, please read the rules on quoting posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tonya Rose View Post
    This forum is for. CROSS DRESSERS!!! Right???? not lurking wives!!! Just sayin!!!
    No it is not just for crossdressers... read the bloody banner on the home page, Crossdressers.com The #1 community for crossdressers, their family and friends, and fyi a lot of wives don't lurk but with comments like this is there any wonder why they don't post a lot.

Also I see you didn't make a comment about cders that just lurk...it must be ok for them to do that.... geez
    Last edited by Sandra; 02-12-2015 at 03:43 PM.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Ok, lets clear this up before anyone else gets thier panties in a bunch!!!
    Yes, I know what the banner says,,,, and agree!!!
    And didn`t mean to imply SUPPORTIVE wives were not welcome, hell I would love to see and hear more of them here!
    it`s the non supportive spying on ones! that i refer to as (lurking)

A BIG HUG! to all supportive wives here!!!

Tonya
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

Reality Check
    We all know that nobody walks away from their computer while logged into this site or allows wives or others to use our accounts or passwords, right? It's against the rules and we all follow the rules, right?

I told my wife I am a member but I would bet she doesn't think I come here everyday.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    I keep no secrets from my SO. She knows everything. We went from me telling her everything to her not listening to almost a DADT to her imagining everything back to me telling her everything to me providing a running commentary. The running commentary seems to help her the most because she hears the facts and not just the extremes from the on line world.

My wife knows and has posted a few times under her own name.

My wife knows I visit CD websites, but doesn't know which ones.

I've deliberately left tracks, such as bookmarking this and a couple of other sites, but I don't think she's taken a peek.

And I've offered to show her, give her my online name, and let her browse, but she hasn't taken me up on it.

I'm still hopeful, though.

I lurked on this site for about eight months before joining. I was like a sponge soaking up information and opinions as I pursued new then all the old threads. Yes, all. This site helped me immensely to: a) discover I wasn’t the only man on the planet who liked to dress and appear female (that was an amazing and SO comforting revelation!) and b) work through my thoughts and feelings on the matter, and c) better understand CDing from various GG perspectives. It was therapeutic for me.
    I joined as a member in August 2014, told my wife I joined, verbally encouraged her to join, and sent her an email with the link and instructions. I specifically pointed her to the new members and FAB forums. My wife is very non-accepting. I wanted her to join hoping it would help her cope with the fact I’m a CDer and give her an outlet to communicate her thoughts and feelings to others. I gave that decision much thought before doing so. Reading the vast trove of threads here I knew there are things that could scare her but I weighed that against the numerous threads that provide much insight and wisdom from experience that could be very beneficial. I thought her reading even the ‘what color panties are you wearing’ threads would be beneficial for her to see just how pervasive wearing even the simplest of female apparel can comfort one with gender dysphoria. I hoped it would help her realize that gender was not binary but rather a spectrum. I hoped her reading would spur constructive and meaningful conversations between us. I had other hopes as well. None have materialized. She said she had no desire to “fill her mind with that filth” and I have not discussed it with her since. She may have since changed her mind and joined without telling me. I hope so. I don’t ask because conversations of CDing leave her feeling, at the least, frustrated. She probably has more negative feelings too but since we don’t talk about it, I wouldn’t know.
    However, she seemed less disgusted when I recently purchased two pair of fleece leggings for her because she complained her pair was not warm. When giving the gift leggings to her, I said “These work really well.”. She said, “How would you know?” I said, “Because I have two pair just like them”. She inspected them more closely to ensure they were new, asked me where I bought them (I assume to verify the purchase by looking at our debit card expenses), then walked away in a huff. I said, “You’re welcome”. Perhaps being married to CDer isn’t all bad.
    Who do I feel like today?