Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: do real girls shovel snow?

Junior Member Nolwenn Elizabeth's Avatar
    Sorry, I don't have any helpful hints. I live in Florida. Winter was only 20 minutes last week and its already too hot and humid for jeans. Come and turn me over in May, I'll be done roasting on one side.

Dawnie
    Une femme cachée ?* l'intérieur de moi

(the hidden woman inside of me)

I'm one-armed right now while I recover from a bandsaw accident but I can still move the snow off the driveway. In the pic I'm fully underdressed including bra and forms. As I used to tell my teenage boys and girls, if you want to get out of the house, you gotta help shovel the snow.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I just did some snow shoveling dressed except for wig makeup and jewelry. There's something to be said for it.

Bucks., UK and Pyrénées Orientales, France.
    Snow is for skiing on - not for shovelling.