Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: do real girls shovel snow?

Yes we do or well OK we try to lol
    Me n Stacy went out to shovel n after like 10 mins she says OMG you suck at this! Im like what??? so I look over n she has like way more shoveled then me. did i ever mention were about the same size but shes taller but she is like freakish strong!! like she should work for ups or something strong!
    SOO Im like im going as fast as I can. she just like shakes her head at me n says go inside babe. Finnneeeee ugh! i come in and our mom asks me if were done already...... no is anything is wrong..... no Stacy told me to come inside ya she got a laugh outta that.

When I was married to my ex, he did all the lawn work and snow shoveling. We got into that pattern because he is physically stronger than I am, and I was talking care of the kids and the house. After we divorced, I did most of it myself. But then there weren't kids to take care of anymore, and I wasn't all that big on housework. lol

Now I live with my SO, and we both share the yard work. I shoveled today though, we got 8 inches overnight. There wasn't much to shovel, we both parked our cars at the foot of the driveway.
    Reine

Winter is being pretty good to us. High temperatures for the last five days have ranged from 80 to 85. Not much snow to shovel.

The downside is that I had to mow my lawn.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Down here "snow" is something that comes in a can and you spray on the window at Christmas time. I cut the grass in drab, though. Wife never does cut the grass. We both like it that way.

Yes gurls do shovel snow...We here plow snow blow etc
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Real girls do ANYTHING THEY WANT! And I'm sure your wife will be so delighted that that the snow got shoveled, she won't care whether it was a girl or a guy who did it.

You need to get a pair...........................of comfortable, warm, snow-shoveling boots.

This gurl just finished shoveling lots of snow off my driveway and the driveways and walks of a few elder members of my neighborhood down here if good old Southern Maryland. We got about 7 inches.

I'm with Paula, -41C and it snowed buckets. Had to do the driveway twice. Luckily, it is not big, only a 4 car driveway. But it is all on me. Unless I am away for an extended period of time, i.e. a week or more, it won't get done unless I do it. Now, to be fair, she will often to the 10 feet of walk way, but stops shovelling where the walkway meets the drive. I don't think I would generalize to all women, but this is my situation.

Erin
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...

On Super Bowl Sunday my wife shoveled the drive, while I was fully dressed cooking dinner. She was wearing my hunting jacket and hat. So when she came in I said "guess there's two crossdressers in the house now" we both got a laugh. But 90% of the time I'm out there doing the shoveling.

Silver Member
    Actually my wife does both, shovels snow and drives the lawn tractor by choice. Granted she doesn't do these chores the majority of the time, but if they need doing she will gladly do them. The lawn tractor is a fave though of hers. She likes the solitude and sort of white noise (with hearing protection on). Also any day you can physically do either lawn work or shovel snow you are in reasonably good health which is awesome.
    I'm tired of the COLD but in the scheme of things if the weather is your biggest concern then things are probably going well, just read Isha's post if you want perspective.

We have men that come and plow the driveway, I will shovel off the stoop but it's small, I can handle it no matter what I'm wearing. Actually us Jersey Girls don't even pump gas so for the most part shoveling snow is out of the question. Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Ugh!!! No More snow!

I have been shovaling all winter long! It is goign to snow agian tongiht!!!!

Even though i am in guy mode it has been so cold out there this year i wanted some layers on.. well a silk cami, slik panty and silk stockings sure make a fantastic first layer!!!

Banned Read only
    Do real girls shovel snow?

No, we put on that cute little Teddy and call a big strong man to do the job. Payment is half the fun!

We could shovel if we needed too.

Gold Member
    Well I do not shovel snow, I use my snow plow on my Tahoe.
    Some time ago, I show my wife how to plow snow, she liked it
    but was a little scared.
    I do plow snow sometimes wearing my skirt, bra, panties, forms,
    and a nice top.
    It is fun playing Bulldozer in the snow.
    Rader

Real girls might not shovel snow, but real women do.

In my married days, that was a task we did together. We didn't have a large area, but when the snow was a foot or so deep, it still meant moving about fifteen cubic yards of the stuff. That's just enough to be a pain, because it isn't enough to justify a snow blower or a plow, but it means a solid half day of shoveling, with two people.
    "We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are." Anais Nin

My boyfriend would probably find it sexy to watch me shovel snow. Only one problem, we don't get snow in SoCal!!!
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Shoveled 12 inches the other day and another 4 the next morning.
    Snow sucks.

Banned Read only
    Sorry Candy Teresa had to shovel snow too ! There's no escape !
    So far this year my part of the UK has escaped lightly but last year I had to clear my drive three times in one day ! I don't have a choice, we have such a downslope that getting in and out with the car is impossible ! The mistake not to make is letting a car drive over and compact it ! So I usually get up at 6-00am and spend an hour and a half clearing it ! I did keep my nightie on under my drab clothes on one occasion but it was soaked in sweat and smelly by the time I'd finished so never again !!

Growing up, both my older sister and I shoveled snow. While married, my wife pitched in. My neighbor ladies all help clear the walks. So yeah, real girls shovel snow.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Younger gg's shovel snow. Now my wife's idea of shoveling snow is to look out the front door every 45 minutes and yell out, "Are you O.K.?" I've asked here to shorten the time between checks. I could be stuck to the driveway in less than 45 minutes if I fell.

Junior Member AccidentalDresser's Avatar
    I suppose it comes down to necessity and how desperate they are to leave the house or get the car out of the driveway

Banned Read only
    Hey, if any of you "real" girls need practice shoveling snow, we are expecting 8" by tonight. Stop on by I'll have a shovel for anyone who needs some practice.

I live in canada Man or woman It's hovel now or starve inn your house up here.

GG/SO of a CD
    Interesting to me how some CD have such an antiquated role of Gender norms that is perpetuated when you dress. I would think that CDers would be of the most understanding that gender norms are false. But even yet I am amazed.

I shovel snow. I rake the leaves. When the toilet is broken I am the one who knows how to fix it. The sink didn't drain, I was the one who got underneath and took it apart. Little old dainty me!!
    Last edited by Greenie; 02-27-2015 at 09:22 AM.