Thread: Went to therapy...

Went to therapy...

I've been having some fun times lately :P

at my wife's insistence I started going to a Psychiatrist ( And therapist) for my various issues - (anger, depression/etc...) I wish i'd have done it years ago!...

After several sessions, I was diagnosed as Transsexual (both concurred with the diagnosis), and it was suggested I start on hormones, (got my recommendation letter too ) with some assistance, I actually managed to find an endocrinoligist, who would treat me (they're even in town & covered by insurance (!) alas, my appointment is in may so i have to wait....

however, wife is not really happy, she believes that *ahem* things will no longer work properly.... (or the somewhat squishy side effects) :| but she is hopeful that i (and my moods) will be more better

and something really nice, I told a GG friend of mine, (whom i've known for ~15 years), and she was really really happy for me (said she'd send me something special when she came back from her hometown)

meh, sorry for my rambling post, seems my writing has gotten a bit rusty from disuse (not that i ever wrote a lot anyway....)
    My YT randomness - http://www.youtube.com/user/thelynnef1 (closed, please use twitter - http://twitter.com/Lynne__f

Interesting. I hope you will keep us all posted with your progress. Did you always feel as if you were transexual as opposed to being a cross dresser?

Good things come for those who wait - best wishes and hope all progresses like you want........................Debra

I will try and post updates,

I believe that I might have been TS from an early age (one of my earliest memories is asking my parents to buy me some girl shoes when I was 3-4 (and even pointing out which ones) and a few years later my dad made a comment about how I "Flit around like a little girl" (which didn't discourage me one bit )

I hope everything works out as well, I should be fairly responsive to the HRT, (a while ago I self-medicated with herbals (yeah... i'm a bad girl :P ) and got myself to a 36 A/B-ish, and my moods were SO much better
    Last edited by lynnef; 02-16-2015 at 12:43 PM.
    My YT randomness - http://www.youtube.com/user/thelynnef1 (closed, please use twitter - http://twitter.com/Lynne__f

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I have talked about gthis with a number of T's that will not go on hormones. Or, started and then stopped.

Worried that their male party would quit functioning. From what I've read here, that is a legitimate concern!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!