Thread: Fear is never boring

Silver Member

Fear is never boring

So I view my reason for CDing like a broken plate. I can identify different chunks, some bigger than others and never finding all the pieces. Well recently, I've reflected on the thrill of "getting away" with dressing and not getting caught. This is a piece that I hadn't much considered before. But it makes sense. After all, there are entire industries marketing controlled fear and excitement, amusement parks, movies, mountain climbing. Does this strike a cord?

Oh and if you get the title reference, let me know!!

M.

I somewhat agree. Most of my hobbies involve some amount of risk, often including physical danger. And there's nothing like the feeling of getting away with something.

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    Reasons for dressing evolve. The excitement of dressing and heading out femme for the day still produces an adrenalin rush but not for me from the fear of getting caught.

Quite the opposite in fact. I am at a position with my wife that she knows I dress but wants nothing to do with it. I therefore know my CDing won't prejudice our relationship - that took over 2 years. The honesty removes the fear and allows me a more natural femme life.

A Bears song...I would agree to a certain extent about the thrill of it all. But at the same time you get a thrill there is also that contentment you get from dressing because it just feels right. All is right with the world when I dress.

Silver Member
    Maija gets a cookie!..... which in retrospect isn't such a great on line gift.

And yes the thrill isn't the only thing. Just a part that most recently surprised me as being a little more significant than I would have acknowledged in the past. How can I explain this if I don't really understand myself? So onward with discovery. You know, an a ha moment.

How many threads are there about close calls, stashes, nervous midnight drives, first trips to the mall? I see this characteristic in many stories I read here. I'm not saying everyone has the same experience, but for me it's there and helps me understand my own actions better. And maybe someone else will read this post and it will click for them too.

Meghan, I get what you saying. When I'm dressed I feel more alive. So the exciting things are more exciting and the calmness you get is more powerful.

Dressing is not about a thrill for me. The wife knows and supports and that's enough for me. So, dressing is my meditation. It's what I do to find my center and be at peace.

Fear and an adrenalin rush are quite different in my opinion.

Along with my other computer and mechanical skills, I am an amusements ride technician and as such ride on the most "Dangerous" rides throughout the world.

Most are thrill rides and there is the occasional ride with minimal engineering built in that would be a fear ride.

I even enjoy flying, the back of the plane is better, you get a longer ride.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I must agree completely with, Bev. At least in my case. I didn't and don't enjoy "almost getting caught" or being made and greeted by disapproving looks and comments when out. (I can't pass). And, am always stressed when I must go out dressed in vanilla land.
    U can keep your fear and crazy amusement park rides!

However, seeing Sherry in my mirror always is an exciting adrenaline rush! THAT I like!

The only person I have any interest in fooling when I'm dressed is ME!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 02-17-2015 at 01:04 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I fear some day I might find this boring, but not yet so I keep on doing it. I found out recently that I did get bored with going out and not being noticed, so I might as well go out in male mode and not get noticed with a lot less effort. Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I agree it is a large piece of the puzzle. All of the description you talked about is there at some level for me eve to this day when walking out of my bedroom/bath. But it is a driving force for that "rush." Just dressing and undressing is not much of an accomplishment or fun, but add in going out and interacting with your wife or others and it takes on a new level, then the extra is when this still leaves the chance no matter how small but real that you will be revealed and it another heightened level of satisfaction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

I know what you mean, I would love to know how it feels like to step outside when I want to feel the wind up my skirt and not look over my shoulder or be in fear of being seen. I imagine the freedom.

Risk=fear=adrenaline rush. The first time shopping,makeover,going out dressed was such a tremendous rush,and still is.

I think Beverly sums it up pretty well, and she knows how I like to live on the edge:-) Risk, fear and adrenaline all tumbled together, yes....That, and the feeling of "I'm getting away with something". Not that it's naughty or perverted or anything of that sort, but it's a thought/feeling that flits through my head now and then, and is not totally unpleasant:-)

Jaye
    Last edited by JayeLefaye; 03-21-2015 at 04:01 PM.
    Satchel was right, something is gaining on me...And God bless the creator of e-cigs!